Your Cart Is Empty!
- Over the next five years, 50% of respondents expect new legislation and regulations will have a moderate impact on their business
- Lifestyle diseases and pollution will be more important concerns for consumers
- Overall, 40% of respondents either agree or strongly agree that there is space in FMCG market to invest in healthy or better-for-you products
- Fresh and Local will be the optimum product positioning for the next five years
- Social media and video sharing websites will be the popular advertising channels for FMCG companies over the next five years
Canadeans Opportunities and Threats to the FMCG Industry in 2021: A Global Executives Survey examines areas with the most significant cost rises between now and 2021. Additionally, the survey assesses consumer concerns and evaluates future effectiveness of claims and advertising channels. Organizations can also understand latest opportunities and threats within the industry, to validate primary research observations.
What else does this report offer?
- Significant cost rises: identifies areas with the most significant cost rises over the next five years within the FMCG industry
- Impact of new legislation and regulations: analyzes the effect of change in new legislation and regulations on the business of FMCG companies
- Healthier or better-for-you products: tracks significance of investment opportunities in healthier or better-for-you products
- Consumer preference towards ingredients: identifies food ingredients which consumers expect to avoid by 2021
- Effectiveness of new product claims: analyzes FMCG industry executives opinion about effectiveness of consumers new product claims over the next five years
- Budget for data analytics: tracks the change in size of budget allocated to data analytics by FMCG companies
- Effectiveness of advertising channels: identifies the change in effectiveness of advertising channels by 2021
Reasons To Buy
- Organizations can actively optimize their business operations and supply chain management by knowing the areas which will have the most significant cost rises
- Organizations can streamline their product portfolio by understanding the consumers health issues and concerns
- Helps organizations to allocate funds towards consumer demand for most effective product claims in various regions
- By 2021, organizations can improve their promotional abilities and develop their brand awareness by knowing about the most effective advertising channels
Table of Contents
2.There will be heavy investment in naturally sweetened products through until 2021
3.Fresh and local will be the optimum product positioning in 2021
4.Data analytics budgets will go up by 31% and companies will hire a Chief Analytics Officer
5.Innovation in online advertising will be the defining feature of advertising in 2021
Campbell Soup Company
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.
Consumer Goods & FMCG