Your Cart Is Empty!
- Understand the scientific evidence underlying the use of foods enriched with plant stanols and sterols in lowering cholesterol levels.
- Assess the current regulatory environment and the opportunities and barriers to growth presented under different regulatory regimes.
- Analyze the growth of the global market in foods enriched with phytosterols according to product type, bioactive component and geographic location.
- Understand market drivers and barriers to growth over the coming years in the global market in foods enriched with plant stanols and sterols.
- Identify future market opportunities in this market, and understand what is required to take advantage.
Reasons To Buy
- Why are plant stanols and sterols well placed to take advantage of the demand for cholesterol-lowering foods?
- Who is purchasing foods enriched with plant stanols and sterols?
- Where is the market expected to grow most strongly over the next five to 10 years?
- Who are the key players in the market for foods enriched with plant stanols and sterols?
Consumption of foods enriched with plant stanols and sterols has been shown to have a clinically relevant effect on reducing LDL-C, and thus may be used as an alternative or in combination with statin therapy. Statin prescriptions have risen by 17% over the past five years, and the global market in statins is predicted to reach $12.2bn by 2018.
Consumers of phytosterol-enriched foods account for only 3% of all adults, signaling a vast untapped market. The typical existing consumers are a middle-aged couple without young children. Potential new target groups include the busy working parent, the hard-working professional, and individuals with a family history of cardiovascular disease.
Phytosterols are opaque in nature, and therefore cannot currently be added to clear foods and drinks. It is for this reason that all plant stanol- and sterol-enriched drinks are currently opaque, being milk- or yogurt-based or fruit juices. A manufacturer that can overcome this issue will be rewarded by a competitive advantage in the drinks market.
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.