Your Cart Is Empty!
- Consumer interest is captured by the use of new and exciting oil types within oil-based beauty and grooming products. The emergence and popularity of exotic oils such as argan oil from Morocco in recent years has increased this demand and there is even more pressure on brands to source ever-more unfamiliar, far-flung oils that can deliver a wide range of beauty benefits.
- Todays consumers are increasingly tenacious and demanding in their quest for natural solutions both in food and drink and in the personal care space. "Natural" beauty oils are well-positioned to capitalize on this sentiment.
- "Opportunities in Beauty Oils" delves into the dimensions and potential of this highly popular trend. With desire for natural, experimental, and effective beauty solutions showing no signs of abating, this creates an exciting innovation platform for brands to capitalize on utilizing oil-based formulations.
- CONSUMER INSIGHT: Data analysed from Canadeans consumer surveys delivers a clear picture of consumer attitudes towards beauty oils.
- DRIVERS: Detailed analysis of the drivers which are causing natural oils to gain momentum across the beauty space.
- INNOVATION: See the best examples of innovation and recommendations for brands operating in the market globally.
Reasons To Buy
- Highlights the key consumer and innovation trends impacting beauty oils.
- Identifies the key consumer attitudes towards beauty oils by region.
- Provides insight and inspiration for innovation programs and new product development.
The Body Shop
Too Cool for School
Yves Saint Laurent
Pacifica Natural Skincare
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.