Your Cart Is Empty!
Key Questions Answered
- Based on interviews with key opinion leaders (KOLs), GlobalData has identified the major unmet needs in the CDI marketplace. Will the leading therapeutic and prophylactic pipeline agents fulfil these unmet needs during the forecast period (2014-2024)?
- What research and development (R&D) strategies will companies leverage to compete in the future CDI marketplace?
- What adjunctive therapies to standard of care (SOC) antibiotics are poised to make a major clinical and commercial impact?
- What clinical and commercial factors are likely to influence CDI product uptake in the US and 5EU (France, Germany, Italy, Spain, and the UK) and Japan (7MM)?
- GlobalData projects CDI therapeutics and prophylactics market in the 7MM to grow from approximately $356m in 2014 to a little over $1.5bn in 2024, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 15.8%. This growth will be driven by the increased uptake of novel adjunctive therapies to SOC antibiotics, increased use of Mercks first-to-market antibiotic Dificid, and the arrival of ACAM-CDIFF, the worlds first prophylactic vaccine developed by Sanofi Pasteur to prevent primary infections.
- KOLs interviewed by GlobalData were split on the ability of a prophylactic vaccine developer to demonstrate statistically significant prevention of primary infections in a pivotal Phase III study, specifically citing difficulties reliably anticipating CDI transmission in the patient population. Expert consensus was that non-antibiotic approaches, specifically rationally designed microbiologic therapies, have the potential to shift the treatment paradigm for intractable recurrent infections, although antibiotics should remain the main treatment options through 2024.
- GlobalData anticipates that firms will continue to invest in CDI-specific antibiotics development throughout the forecast period, but product differentiation will remain a difficult task due to the high clinical cure rates with current cost-effective generic antibacterials and the superior sustained cure rate exhibited with Mercks Dificid.
- Overview of CDI, including epidemiology, etiology, pathophysiology, symptoms, diagnosis, and current treatment options.
- Topline CDI therapeutics and prophylactics market revenue from 2014-2024. Annual cost of therapy (ACOT) and major pipeline product sales in this forecast period are included.
- Key topics covered include strategic competitor assessment, market characterization, unmet needs, opportunities, and R&D strategies for the CDI market.
- Pipeline analysis: comprehensive data split across different phases, emerging novel trends under development, synopses of innovative early-stage projects, and detailed analysis of late-stage pipeline products. An interactive clinical and commercial analyzer tool is available.
- Analysis of the current and future market competition in the global CDI market. Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide qualitative analysis of its implications.
Reasons to buy
The report will enable you to -
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global CDI therapeutic and prophylactic markets.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the CDI market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the performance of various competitors.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.