Your Cart Is Empty!
- The OTC pharmaceuticals market consists of the retail sale of traditional medicines, cough and cold preparations (tablets, mixtures, lozenges, topical remedies, inhalers), vitamins and minerals (multi-vitamins, single minerals, single vitamins, tonics, cod liver oil), indigestion preparations (tablets, powders, mixtures), analgesics (Paracetamol, Ibuprofen, Aspirin and other analgesics), medicated skin products (anti-bacterials, acne treatments, anti-fungal, disinfectants and other), topical OTC medicines (anesthetic products, anti-itch products, antibiotic creams/gels), plasters and bandages (adhesive bandages/plasters, first aid tape, gauze pads/rolled gauze, liquid bandages and other tape or bandage), first aid kits and other (anti-smoking aids, rectal medications, eye/ear drops, sleeping aids, and motion sickness). The market is valued according to retail selling price (RSP) and includes any applicable taxes. Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2014 annual average exchange rates.
- The Turkish OTC Pharmaceuticals market had total revenues of $1.3bn in 2014, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.9% between 2010 and 2014.
- The analgesics segment was the markets most lucrative in 2014, with total revenues of $348.3m, equivalent to 26% of the markets overall value.
- Turkeys spending on healthcare was approximately 5.1% of GDP, way below the average OECD figure of 8.9% but represents a clear increase from 2.5% in 1990.
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the otc pharmaceuticals market in Turkey
Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the otc pharmaceuticals market in Turkey
Leading company profiles reveal details of key otc pharmaceuticals market players global operations and financial performance
Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Turkey otc pharmaceuticals market with five year forecasts
Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the Turkey economy
Reasons To Buy
What was the size of the Turkey otc pharmaceuticals market by value in 2014?
What will be the size of the Turkey otc pharmaceuticals market in 2019?
What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Turkey otc pharmaceuticals market?
How has the market performed over the last five years?
Who are the top competitiors in Turkeys otc pharmaceuticals market?
Table of Contents
Executive Summary 2
Market value 2
Market value forecast 2
Category segmentation 2
Geography segmentation 2
Market share 2
Market rivalry 2
Market Overview 7
Market definition 7
Market analysis 7
Market Data 8
Market value 8
Market Segmentation 9
Category segmentation 9
Geography segmentation 10
Market share 11
Market distribution 12
Market Outlook 13
Market value forecast 13
Five Forces Analysis 14
Buyer power 15
Supplier power 16
New entrants 17
Threat of substitutes 18
Degree of rivalry 19
Leading Companies 20
Abdi Ibrahim Ilac Sanayi ve Ticaret A.S. 20
GlaxoSmithKline Plc 21
Nobel Ilac San ve Tic A.S. 25
Novartis AG 26
Macroeconomic Indicators 30
Country Data 30
Industry associations 33
Related MarketLine research 33
About MarketLine 34
LIST OF TABLES
Table 1: Turkey OTC pharmaceuticals market value: $ million, 2010-14 8
Table 2: Turkey OTC pharmaceuticals market category segmentation: $ million, 2014 9
Table 3: Turkey OTC pharmaceuticals market geography segmentation: $ million, 2014 10
Table 4: Turkey OTC pharmaceuticals market share: % share, by value, 2014 11
Table 5: Turkey OTC pharmaceuticals market distribution: % share, by value, 2014 12
Table 6: Turkey OTC pharmaceuticals market value forecast: $ million, 2014-19 13
Table 7: Abdi Ibrahim Ilac Sanayi ve Ticaret A.S.: key facts 20
Table 8: GlaxoSmithKline Plc: key facts 21
Table 9: GlaxoSmithKline Plc: key financials ($) 22
Table 10: GlaxoSmithKline Plc: key financials (Pound) 23
Table 11: GlaxoSmithKline Plc: key financial ratios 23
Table 12: Nobel Ilac San ve Tic A.S.: key facts 25
Table 13: Novartis AG: key facts 26
Table 14: Novartis AG: key financials ($) 27
Table 15: Novartis AG: key financial ratios 28
Table 16: Turkey size of population (million), 2010-14 30
Table 17: Turkey gdp (constant 2005 prices, $ billion), 2010-14 30
Table 18: Turkey gdp (current prices, $ billion), 2010-14 30
Table 19: Turkey inflation, 2010-14 31
Table 20: Turkey consumer price index (absolute), 2010-14 31
Table 21: Turkey exchange rate, 2010-14 31
LIST OF FIGURES
Figure 1: Turkey OTC pharmaceuticals market value: $ million, 2010-14 8
Figure 2: Turkey OTC pharmaceuticals market category segmentation: % share, by value, 2014 9
Figure 3: Turkey OTC pharmaceuticals market geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2014 10
Figure 4: Turkey OTC pharmaceuticals market share: % share, by value, 2014 11
Figure 5: Turkey OTC pharmaceuticals market distribution: % share, by value, 2014 12
Figure 6: Turkey OTC pharmaceuticals market value forecast: $ million, 2014-19 13
Figure 7: Forces driving competition in the OTC pharmaceuticals market in Turkey, 2014 14
Figure 8: Drivers of buyer power in the OTC pharmaceuticals market in Turkey, 2014 15
Figure 9: Drivers of supplier power in the OTC pharmaceuticals market in Turkey, 2014 16
Figure 10: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the OTC pharmaceuticals market in Turkey, 2014 17
Figure 11: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the OTC pharmaceuticals market in Turkey, 2014 18
Figure 12: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the OTC pharmaceuticals market in Turkey, 2014 19
Figure 13: GlaxoSmithKline Plc: revenues and profitability 23
Figure 14: GlaxoSmithKline Plc: assets and liabilities 24
Figure 15: Novartis AG: revenues and profitability 28
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.