Your Cart Is Empty!
- A segmented approach to innovation type allows access to perhaps unconsidered product categories.
- Understand what it takes to stand out from other launches in a year of innovation, and learn from other "game-changers."
- Gain a unique insight into the informed personal opinions of FMCG market experts.
Our Favorite Innovations of 2015 collates Canadeans favorite innovations of the year, and explains how they will help change the FMCG industry.
It delivers the critical "what?", "why?", and "so what?" analysis to teach you crucial lessons that increase your chances of launching successful products.
Your key questions answered:
- What are the most standout innovations of 2015, both in my sector, and from the wider FMCG space?
- What is next for my category and how can I stay ahead of the competition?
- How can innovations in other markets and sectors influence my decisions in the coming years?
Reasons To Buy
- Now in its second year, the Favorite Innovations series highlights the standout innovations of 2015 across the FMCG space.
- This collaborative report gives you an opportunity to gain a unique insight into the informed personal opinions of FMCG market experts.
Table of Contents
Introducing our favorite innovations
Rocket Brewing Co
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.