Your Cart Is Empty!
- Detailed information on Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation Limited required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation Limited in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation Limited including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation Limiteds mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation Limited, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Reasons To Buy
- Gain understanding of Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation Limited and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation Limited as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers businesses better
- Stay up to date on Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation Limiteds business structure, strategy and prospects
Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation Limited (OCBC or the group) provides a range of financial and wealth management services, including deposit-taking and personal lending, credit cards, corporate and enterprise banking, cash management, international trade financing, investment banking, private banking, treasury, stockbroking, insurance and asset management. The group operates in Singapore, Malaysia, Japan, South Korea, China, Hong Kong, Australia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Thailand, the UK, and the US. It is headquartered in Singapore City, Singapore, and employed 29,000 people as of December 31, 2014. The group recorded revenues of S$8,340.1 million ($6,581.2 million) during the financial year ended December 2014 (FY2014), an increase of 26% over FY2013. The operating profit of the group was S$4,763.2 million ($3,758.6 million) in FY2014, an increase of 33.5% over FY2013. The net profit of the group was S$3,842 million ($3,031.7 million) in FY2014, an increase of 38.8% over FY2013.
Table of Contents
Key Employees and Biographies
Locations and Subsidiaries
Major Products and Services
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.