Your Cart Is Empty!
- P2P lending platforms have a 400-425 basis point advantage over traditional banks in loan origination.
- Retention of customers who have used a P2P platform before is high, with 75% saying they would approach one again when seeking a loan.
- Fractional lending and alternative credit risk assessments allow platforms to reduce exposure to default and asses risk more accurately than banks.
- The domination of institutional investors does pose a risk to the sustainability of some P2P platforms.
Verdict Financials P2P Lending: Responding to Disruption report is a comprehensive analysis of the rise of Peer-to-Peer consumer lending and its impact upon retail banks borrowers. The report details the impact of P2P lenders upon banks deposit bases. The report shows the growth of P2P lending platforms across the globe and highlights which markets are most at risk from disruption. Readers will gain a thorough understanding of the development and evolution of P2P consumer lending over the last decade. In addition, the report focuses on how P2P lending works and how this contributes to the platforms competitive advantage. Lastly the report recommends improvements banks should make to their own business, in addition to highlighting their own strengths in relation to customer lending and how these can be leveraged to compete with P2P lending platforms.
Reasons To Buy
- Identify emerging consumer trends in lending and learn how to re-orientate your business accordingly.
- Understand the threat posed by P2P consumer lending platforms in your individual market.
- Learn about the strengths of P2P consumer lending platforms and how they are able to offer customers a superior experience in terms of cost and ease of access.
- Gain tactical insight into what changes can be made to banks operations and business strategies.
- Learn about the focus of P2P consumer lending business and how these platforms are positioning their business for the future.
Table of Contents
P2P lending platforms are leaner, more dynamic, and more customer-friendly
P2P lending is rapidly growing in the UK due to conducive regulation, as well as the platforms themselves
Critical success factors
INTRODUCTION TO P2P LENDING
Banks face a formidable threat from a faster, cheaper, leaner rival
Chinese banks are most exposed to the greater competition from P2P lending
This report focuses on the threat to banks loan business rather than deposits
P2P platforms hold a 400+ basis point cost advantage over traditional banks
Returns have attracted large institutional investors to P2P platforms
P2P platforms have directly targeted the banks core prime customers
P2P platforms are building strong levels of advocacy
Strengths of P2P platforms
Fractional lending reduces default risk and lowers interest rates for borrowers
Intermediated funding models provide P2P platforms with faster and easier loan origination
Deeper, more accurate credit risk models allow P2P platforms to offer more competitive rates
P2P lending platforms have high retention levels among borrowers
Abbreviations and acronyms
Verdict Financials 2015 Retail Banking Insight Survey
Markets included in each region
About Verdict Financial
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.