Your Cart Is Empty!
- Overall, 48% of executives rate the current economic environment as stable, whereas 24% of respondents indicate that the economic condition is very favorable or favorable
- Optimism levels about company and industry growth prospects have decreased among survey respondents who operate in Asia-Pacific during H2 2015(October 2015-March 2016), compared to H1 2015 (January 2015-June 2015)
- Overall, 37% of industry executives forecast a 2%-5.99% (inclusive) increase in raw material prices in H2 2015
- Industry executives across the globe highlight the performance of the Eurozone and the performance of developing economies as key concerns likely to impact their companys performance over the next six months
- Packaging industry executives who operate in Asia-Pacific indicated the need to increase focus on protecting and growing market share during H2 2015 compared to H1 2015
Canadeans packaging Industry Business Confidence Survey H2 2015 examines executives opinion on the business environment over October 2015-March 2016. It also highlights existing economic conditions, supplier price variations, sales performance, industry and company growth outlook, spending patterns, and key priorities. Additionally, it provides information categorized by region and presents a comparison with H1 2015 (January 2015-June 2015) wherever applicable.
What else does this report offer?
- Current state of the global economy: examines prevailing economic conditions globally and across various regions
- Company and industry growth outlook: provides industry executives expectations towards their companys growth prospects and that of the industry over the next six months
- Change in consumer confidence: analyzes packaging industry executives opinion about the change in consumer confidence during H2 2015
- Supplier prices projection: determines expected changes in supplier prices across various categories and their impact on business confidence
- Change in staff headcount and sales performance: tracks expected changes in staff headcount and sales for H2 2015 among industry executives globally
- Significant investment activities: highlights various areas in which industry executives intend to invest over the next six months
- Business concerns: provides information about potential business concerns indicated by survey respondents for H2 2015
- Key priorities: identifies top priorities of industry executives operating in various regions
Reasons To Buy
- The report will benefit organizations and allow them to make effective business strategy decisions by knowing the prevailing business conditions and sentiment within the packaging industry
- Organizations will be supported in business expansion decisions by providing information about projected changes in sales performance and supplier prices
- Helps to improve operational efficiency of the organization by knowing about key priorities and the main concerns of packaging industry executives
- Helps to alter investment allocation by understanding key focus areas highlighted by survey respondents during H2 2015
Table of Contents
Definitions (Slide 5)
Methodology and sample size (Slide 6)
Respondent profile (Slide 7)
Confidence indexes (Slide 8) Economic State, growth prospects and consumer confidence (Slide 9-26)
Existing economic environment (Slide 10-16)
Industry and company growth outlook (Slide 18-21)
Expected change in consumer confidence (Slide 22-26) Supplier prices, staff headcount and sales performance (Slide 27-39)
Supplier prices expectations (Slide 28-36)
Anticipated change in staff head count and sales projections (Slide 37)
Anticipated change in spend on key activities (Slide 38-39) Business concerns and organizational priorities (Slide 40-51)
Level of concerns and expected impact (Slide 41-47)
Significance of potential business priorities (Slide 48-51) Appendix (Slide 52)
Bosch Packaging Technology
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.