Your Cart Is Empty!
- Expansion in current markets, new product development, and improving operational efficiency are key priorities for packaging organizations in H1 2015 (July-December 2015)
- Germany, the US, and the UK will present significant growth prospects during the next six months
- Market uncertainty and responding to pricing pressure are major concerns for packaging organizations
- Procurement activities for IT services and capital equipment purchases are anticipated to increase during July-December 2015
- Overall, 17% of executives anticipate their global procurement budget to range between US$500,000 and US$5 million over the next six months
- The highest percentage of executives anticipate supplier prices to increase over the next months
Canadeans Packaging Industry Business Outlook and Procurement Survey H1 2015 report examines executives opinion on business outlook and procurement activities over July-December 2015. It also highlights key business priorities, supplier price variations, changes in capital expenditure, and organizations perspective on e-procurement. Additionally, it provides information categorized by region and company type.
What else does this report offer?
- Key business priorities: examines packaging organizations important priorities for July-December 2015
- Emerging and developed markets: provides information about key emerging and developed markets, which will offer the most growth over H1 2015
- Change in MandA activity: analyzes packaging industry executives opinion on changes in merger and acquisition activity globally
- Business concerns: identifies major business concerns that are likely to impact manufacturers and suppliers
- Change in capital expenditure: tracks the expected change in capital expenditure both globally and regionally
- Change in procurement activities: evaluates how procurement activities will change in the packaging industry over the next six months
- Procurement budget outlook: projects procurement budget allocation along with changes in procurement objectives over July-December 2015
- Supplier prices outlook: determines the expected change in supplier prices over July-December 2015
- E-procurement: identifies executives perspective towards e-procurement implementation and deployment within the packaging industry
Reasons To Buy
- Packaging companies can realign business strategies by knowing the business priorities indicated in the report
- Organizations can develop or adjust business expansion plans by knowing the significant growth offering emerging and developed markets highlighted in the report
- Helps organizations to adjust procurement budget by providing information about procurement budget projections anticipated by executives for July-December 2015
- Organizations can implement effective price management by viewing supplier price variations highlighted for H1 2015
Table of Contents
1.2 Methodology and sample size
1.3 Respondent profile
2 Global Business Outlook in H1 2015
2.1 Strategic business priorities
2.1.1 The majority of organizations intend to expand in the current market and focus on new product development over the next six months
2.1.2 The highest percentage of executives who operate in Asia-Pacific highlighted expansion in current market as a top priority for the next six months
2.1.3 Large and medium-sized companies are more focused on new product development as compared to small companies
2.2 Emerging markets with significant growth potential
2.2.1 Executives expect China and Brazil to offer the most growth over the next six months
2.2.2 Overall, 80% of respondents with business operations in the Rest of the World anticipate Brazil will offer significant growth during the next six months
2.2.3 Medium-sized companies are more optimistic about growth prospects offered by India over the next six months compared to small companies
2.3 Growth potential for developed markets
2.3.1 Germany and the US will present significant growth prospects during the next six months
2.3.2 Executives who operate in Europe view the US as a more important potential market than respondents with business operations in Asia-Pacific
2.3.3 The highest percentage of respondents from small and medium-sized companies indicate Germany as the top growth offering developed market
2.4 Mergers and acquisition
2.4.1 Overall, 39% of executives expect an increase in mergers and acquisitions over the next six months
2.4.2 Respondents from large companies anticipate more increase in mergers and acquisitions during the next six months compared to medium-sized companies
2.5 Leading business concerns
2.5.1 Market uncertainty and responding to pricing pressure are major worries for organizations during the next six months
2.5.2 The majority of executives who operate in North America anticipate rising competition will emerge as the biggest concern over the next six months
2.5.3 The highest percentage of respondents from large and medium-sized companies are apprehensive about pricing pressures during the next six months
2.6 Capital expenditure projections
2.6.1 Capital expenditure on new product development, and machinery and equipment purchase will increase over the next months
2.6.2 Executives who operate in Europe and Asia-Pacific anticipate the highest increase in capital expenditure on new product development in the next six months
2.6.3 Over three-quarters of respondents from large companies expect more capital expenditure on machinery and equipment purchase
3 Procurement Behaviors and Strategies
3.1 Potential changes in procurement resources and objectives
3.1.1 Organizations intend to reduce internal operating costs and identify low cost supply sources over the next six months
3.1.2 The majority of respondents who operate in Asia-Pacific anticipate organizations will focus on internal operating cost reduction over the coming six months
3.1.3 Overall, 58% of executives from small companies highlight plans to innovate and update inventory management during the next six months
3.2 Procurement activity outlook in key areas
3.2.1 Executives anticipate an increase in procurement activities on IT services and capital equipment purchases over the next six months
3.2.2 The majority of respondents who operate in Asia-Pacific expect an increase in IT services procurement during the next six months
3.2.3 Large and medium-sized companies express more focus on the procurement of capital equipment in the coming six months compared to small companies
3.3 Global procurement budget projections
3.3.1 Overall, 17% of executives anticipate their global procurement budget to range between US$500,000-US$5 million over the next six months
3.3.2 More than one-third of respondents from small companies expect their procurement budget to remain less than US$250,000 during the next six months
3.4 Planned change in procurement expenditure
3.4.1 Procurement expenditure for organizations is expected to increase by an average of 4.4% over the next six months
3.4.2 Overall, 39% of executives from small companies anticipate procurement expenditure will increase by 1% to 9.99% during the next six months
3.5 Supplier prices outlook
3.5.1 The highest percentage of executives anticipate supplier prices to increase over the next months
3.5.2 The majority of respondents who operate in the Rest of the World foresee no change in supplier prices in the coming six months
3.5.3 More small companies expect a surge in supplier prices during the next six months compared to medium-sized companies
3.6 Organizations viewpoints on E-procurement
3.6.1 Overall, 22% of respondents highlight limited or generalized deployment of e-procurement within their organizations
3.6.2 More than one-quarter of executives who operate in Asia-Pacific indicate limited deployment of e-procurement within their organizations
3.6.3 Large companies are more unaware about the use of e-procurement within their organizations compared to small and medium-sized companies
Colbert Packaging Corporation
World Wide Packaging LLC
Schur Pack Germany GmbH
CCL Industries Inc.
Par-Pak Europe Ltd.
Chiltern Thermoforming Ltd.
Sonoco Products Company
Muda Holdings Bhd
Roberts Mart and Co Ltd.
Bilcare Research GmbH and Fabri-Kal.
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.