Your Cart Is Empty!
- Expansion in current markets and new product development are major priorities for packaging organizations during the next six months (Oct 2015-Mar 2016)
- The US and Germany are highlighted by survey respondents as prominent growth offering developed markets
- Capital expenditure on new product development, machinery and equipment purchases, and IT infrastructure development will increase during the next months
- Survey respondents expect an increase in procurement activities on raw material and capital equipment purchases in the coming six months
- In total, 49% of packaging industry executives foresees an increase in supplier prices, while 33% anticipate no change
Canadeans Packaging Industry Business Outlook and Procurement Survey H2 2015 report examines executives opinion on business outlook and procurement activities over Oct 2015-Mar 2016. It also highlights key business priorities, supplier price variations, changes in capital expenditure, and organizations perspective on e-procurement. In addition, this report presents comparative analysis of survey results with H1 2015 (wherever applicable).
What else does this report offer?
- Key business priorities: examines packaging organizations important priorities for Oct 2015-Mar 2016
- Emerging and developed markets: provides information about key emerging and developed markets, which will offer the most growth over H2 2015
- Change in MandA activity: analyzes packaging industry executives opinion on changes in merger and acquisition activity globally
- Business concerns: identifies major business concerns that are likely to impact manufacturers and suppliers
- Change in capital expenditure: tracks the expected change in capital expenditure both globally and regionally
- Change in procurement activities: evaluates how procurement activities will change in the packaging industry over the next six months
- Procurement budget outlook: projects procurement budget allocation along with changes in procurement objectives over Oct 2015-Mar 2016
- Supplier prices outlook: determines the expected change in supplier prices over Oct 2015-Mar 2016
- E-procurement: identifies executives perspective towards e-procurement implementation and deployment within the packaging industry
Reasons To Buy
- Packaging companies can realign business strategies by knowing the business priorities indicated in the report
- Organizations can develop or adjust business expansion plans by knowing the significant growth offering emerging and developed markets highlighted in the report
- Helps organizations to adjust procurement budget by providing information about procurement budget projections anticipated by executives for Oct 2015-Mar 2016
- Organizations can implement effective price management by viewing supplier price variations highlighted for H2 2015
Table of Contents
Methodology and sample size
Strategic business priorities
Emerging markets with significant growth potential
Growth potential for developed markets
Mergers and acquisition
Leading business concerns
Capital expenditure projections
Potential changes in procurement resources and objectives
Procurement activity outlook in key areas
Global procurement budget projections
Planned change in procurement expenditure
Supplier prices outlook
Organizations viewpoints on E-procurement
Zhongshan Tiancai Packaging Company
GE Global Research
Bosch Packaging Technology
Hindustan Sanitaryware and Industries
Henkel Adhesive Technologies
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.