Your Cart Is Empty!
Dozens of new health apps for smartphones and tablets are produced monthly. Hundreds of thousands already exist. What does it take for a patient app to stand out in this crowded space? What are the essential ingredients that differentiate an app for patientsand for pharma?
A well-designed app has the potential to increase the quality and efficiency of healthcare, to empower patients to manage their health better, and to deliver an experience patients will remember. Getting apps right is critical if Pharma is to successfully transform itself into a truly patient-centered business.
Patient-centric Mobile Apps: Key Opportunities and Challenges for Pharma gives you the information you need to understand what patients, healthcare providers and other stakeholders want in a healthcare app - and how a successful one promotes health outcomes and positive customer experiences.
Answers to Key Questions
- How can pharma leverage apps to improve relationships with patients?
- What does it take for healthcare providers to become advocates of your app?
- What are the essential elements of a successful patient-centric healthcare app?
- What types of apps are most widely recommended to patients by healthcare providers, and how do these apps augment patient care?
Key Issues Explored
- Capturing and leveraging the real-world data that apps generate
- Building and managing the 24/7 relationship with customers and patients through apps
- Critical success factors for patient apps
- How to measure and demonstrate ROI of patient apps
- The future of patient apps and pharmas evolving role
- Your next partner could be a tech giant
- Customer experience is now part of your job description, and you need to ace it
- Healthcare apps are effectively medical devices and could be at risk for increased regulatory scrutiny
- Longevity of the patient relationship will drive future app development
- Learn what the customer needs before designing an app
- Pharma must keep challenging itself to align communications and engagement strategies with the multichannel options available
- Helena Binder, Communications Director, European Patient Panel
- Michael Bodenstab, Vice President, Healthcare Solutions, Physicians Interactive
- Neil Chandler, Vice President Commercial Excellence, Daiichi Sankyo
- Jeremy Dalnes, Worldwide Director, Digital Strategy and Platforms, J&J
- Flourent Edouard, Vice President, Commercial Excellence, AstraZeneca
- Leigh Hope, Senior Product Manager, Novo Nordisk
- Richard Evans, Founding Director, NexGen Healthcare
- Rod Fernandez-Baca, Business Unit Director, Gilead
- David Gillen, Head Patient Safety, Celgene
- Helen Harrison, Digital Director, EMEA, Lilly
- Dr Roger Henderson, General Practitioner, UK
- Wills Hughes-Wilson, Chief Patient Access Officer, Sobi
- Matt Jamieson-Evans, HealthUnlocked
- Christine Jordens, Business Support Team Leader, Boehringer Ingelheim
- Bernard Levy, Operations Director, Oncology, Roche
- Christian Lindknud, Business Manager, Fujirebio
- Dr Graeme Moyle, Director of Clinical Trials, Chelsea & Westminster Hospital
- Dr Ali Parsa, CEO, Babylon Health
- Rebecca Reeve, Head of KOL Relationships, UK & Ireland, Sanofi
- Benjamin Tilly, Multichannel Marketing Lead, UK & Ireland, GSK
About FirstWord Reports
FirstWord is an innovative industry intelligence leader serving over 240,000 Pharma and MedTech professionals worldwide. FirstWord offers a range of products and services designed to help your company gain a competitive edge by making key business decisions with speed and confidence
- FirstWord Pharma PLUS is a personalised and comprehensive intelligence service delivering up-to-the-minute pharma news, insight, analysis and expert views of importance to your companys success.
- FirstWord Reports deliver timely, need-to-know intelligence about your products, your competitors and your markets. Covering biosimilars, market access, medical affairs, sales & marketing, technology and therapy areas, FirstWord Reports provide expert views and intelligence on the challenges facing pharma today.
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.