Your Cart Is Empty!
Is "patient centricity" a passing fad? Experts say its here to stay. In fact, its been called a "strategic necessity." Companies like Pfizer and Sanofi know it. Patient Centric Pharma gives you an insiders look at how they and others are using patient centricity to build business and cement relationships, and what you need to do to compete.
Contributors include executives from Boehringer Ingelheim, Merck Serono, UCB and others. Case studies and examples are drawn from experiences at AbbVie, AstraZeneca, Novo Nordisk, and Vertex, in addition to Pfizer and Sanofi.
- Meet customer expectations: See what we can learn from companies outside pharma like Amazon about customer engagement and responsiveness.
- The value of patient centricity: Find out the factors that make this model the valuable modern approach to business pharma needs and not just a buzzword.
- Be more relevant: Gain strategic advantage by understanding how to be more relevant to patients.
- Gain organization-wide commitment: How to get support from senior management to ensure there is a "patient centricity team" and "Chief Patient Officer" in the future of your business.
- Experts tell us the barriers to patient centricity: Know the internal and external barriers to patient centricity, how to overcome them, and why you should bother.
- The benefits of patient collaboration: How to better collaborate with patients and benefit from the experience.
- Improve product life cycle: How to use patient engagement and input throughout your organisation and across the lifecycles of your brands.
Key Issues Explored
- The critical relationship between patient centricity and customer expectations in 21st century commerce.
- Strategies and techniques for overcoming internal and external barriers to patient centricity.
- Patient centricity is more than an attitude; its a pathway to valuable business information.
- Patient centricity merits and requires the support of senior management and an organization-wide commitment. Have you got that at your company? If not, how can you get it?
- How to measure and assess patient centricity.
- Patient centricity is now a factor from early stage drug development to implementation of patient support programmes.
- The future of patient centricity and how to prepare for it.
- Is there a "patient centricity team" or "Chief Patient Officer" in your future? Should there be?
- Patients expectations are growing. Theyre comparing you to Amazon. Your "patient centricity" needs to keep pace.
- Assess patient expectations of you and your organisation and implement the programs that will help you meet them.
- What are the most important elements of a patient-centric strategy?
- How to effectively leverage patient engagement and input throughout your organisation and across the lifecycles of your brands.
Who needs this report
This report will benefit anyone with responsibilities in the following areas:
- Product/Brand Management
- Digital/Multichannel Marketing
- Commercial Innovation/Excellence
- Key Account Management
- Patient Advocacy Relations
- Patient Experience/Engagement
- Patient Recruitment/Patient Access
- Medical Communications
- Medical Affairs
- Lifecycle Management
- Boehringer Ingelheim
- Merck Serono
- Novo Nordisk
About FirstWord Reports
FirstWord is an innovative industry intelligence leader serving over 240,000 Pharma and MedTech professionals worldwide. FirstWord offers a range of products and services designed to help your company gain a competitive edge by making key business decisions with speed and confidence
- FirstWord Pharma PLUS is a personalised and comprehensive intelligence service delivering up-to-the-minute pharma news, insight, analysis and expert views of importance to your companys success.
- FirstWord Reports deliver timely, need-to-know intelligence about your products, your competitors and your markets. Covering biosimilars, market access, medical affairs, sales & marketing, technology and therapy areas, FirstWord Reports provide expert views and intelligence on the challenges facing pharma today.
Following are different modes of Licenses.
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.