Your Cart Is Empty!
Global Markets Directs report features investigational drugs from across globe covering over 20 therapy areas and nearly 3,000 indications. The report is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Directs proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Directs team. Drug profiles/records featured in the report undergoes periodic updation following a stringent set of processes that ensures that all the profiles are updated with the latest set of information. Additionally, processes including live news & deals tracking, browser based alert-box and clinical trials registries tracking ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. It strengthens R&D pipelines by identifying new targets and MOAs to produce first-in-class and best-in-class products.
Note*: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data for the indicated disease.
- The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Peritoneal Cancer
- The report reviews key pipeline products under drug profile section which includes, product description, MoA and R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
- The report reviews key players involved in the therapeutics development for Peritoneal Cancer and enlists all their major and minor projects
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
- A review of the Peritoneal Cancer products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
- Pipeline products coverage based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
- A detailed assessment of monotherapy and combination therapy pipeline projects
- Coverage of the Peritoneal Cancer pipeline on the basis of target, MoA, route of administration and molecule type
- Latest news and deals relating related to pipeline products
Reasons to buy
- Provides strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D development strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for Peritoneal Cancer
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players of the most promising pipeline
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Peritoneal Cancer pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope
- Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline
Acceleron Pharma, Inc.
Advanced Accelerator Applications SA
Array BioPharma Inc.
Astex Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Atara Biotherapeutics, Inc.
AVEO Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Inc.
Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH
Caladrius Biosciences, Inc.
Celldex Therapeutics, Inc.
Cerulean Pharma, Inc.
Clovis Oncology, Inc.
Corcept Therapeutics Incorporated
Critical Outcome Technologies Inc.
CTI BioPharma Corp.
Dr. Reddys Laboratories Limited
Eli Lilly and Company
Epirus Biopharmaceuticals, Inc.
F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
Galena Biopharma, Inc.
Genor BioPharma Co., Ltd.
Hemispherx Biopharma, Inc.
Hetero Drugs Limited
Innate Pharma SA
Johnson & Johnson
Kyowa Hakko Kirin Co., Ltd.
Lees Pharmaceutical Holdings Limited
MabVax Therapeutics Holdings, Inc.
Merck & Co., Inc.
Merrimack Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Millennium Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Mycenax Biotech Inc.
Oasmia Pharmaceutical AB
OBI Pharma, Inc.
Oncolytics Biotech Inc.
OncoMed Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Oxford BioMedica Plc
Pharma Mar, S.A.
PsiOxus Therapeutics Limited
Quest PharmaTech Inc.
Recepta Biopharma S.A.
Sanofi Pasteur SA
Shenzen SiBiono GeneTech Co., Ltd
Synta Pharmaceuticals Corp.
Vascular Biogenics Ltd.
VentiRx Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.