Your Cart Is Empty!
- Overall, 47% of pharmaceutical industry respondents state that the current economic condition is stable, while 33% of industry executives expect conditions to be favorable
- The highest percentage of pharmaceutical industry survey participants are either optimistic or very optimistic over company and industry growth prospects, at 76% and 64% respectively
- Industry respondents who operate in Europe expect the lowest growth in sales during January-June 2015
- Improving operational efficiency and customer retention are the key priorities of global pharmaceutical industry executives
- Overall, 63% of business operatives from the Rest of the World are more enthused to purchase leased pharmaceutical equipment
- The highest percentage of executives who operate in North America expect to invest US$1 million-US$10 million for equipment purchases in 2015-2016
- Respondents intend to allocate the biggest part of their procurement budget towards meeting operating expenses in 2015 and 2016
This report is the result of an extensive survey drawn from Kable's exclusive panel of leading global pharmaceutical industry executives. The report analyzes current global economic conditions and their impact on the pharmaceutical industry, and forecasts the company and industry growth prospects over January-June 2015. It provides information about the impact of customer confidence, supplier prices, and staff headcount likely to affect investment decisions over January-June 2015. Additionally, the report includes the trends in the pharmaceutical equipment market, analysis of the procurement budget allocations and leading suppliers of pharmaceutical equipment.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- Industry executives' opinions about the current state of global economy: examining the prevailing economic conditions and executives' opinions with regards to the global economy and the state of economic conditions in various regions
- The growth prospects of companies and the industry as a whole: providing industry executives' expectations on the growth prospects of their company and the Industry over January-June 2015
- Change in customer confidence: analyzing pharmaceutical industry executives' opinions on changes in customer confidence globally, over January-June 2015
- Impact of supplier prices: determining the expected change in supplier prices across various categories and their impact on business confidence, and examines the key factors influencing the change
- Change in staff headcount and sales performance: tracking the expected changes in staff headcount and sales among industry executives operating in various regions, over January-June 2015
- Investment activities: ascertaining the various investment activities on which industry executives intend to focus on over January-June 2015
- Business concerns: examining industry executives' attitudes towards various business concerns and provides regional analysis
- Key priorities: identifying the immediate business priorities of pharmaceutical industry executives over January-June 2015
- Purchase preferences: analyzing the purchasing behavior towards pharmaceutical equipment and investment allocations in the pharmaceutical equipment categories
- Budget allocation: examining total procurement budget split between capital expenditure and operating expenditure, and tracking the changes in the budget for 2015 and expectations for 2016
Reasons To Buy
- The report projects the current and future operating conditions of the pharmaceutical industry, and allows readers to make effective business decisions
- The report helps readers to make strategic decisions by understanding the present and future economic, and customer issues including key growth regions
- Pharmaceutical industry suppliers will be provided with a clear uncovering of the key challenges and opportunities, and identify the key priorities likely to affect the industry's growth prospects
- The report forecasts the change in supplier prices of various products, which are likely to influence the industry's growth prospects over January-June 2015
- The report helps executives recognize the change in customer confidence levels in the global pharmaceutical industry over January-June 2015
- The report enables the executives to take key decisions on purchase preferences and investments in pharmaceutical equipment
- The report also helps the executives to know the leading suppliers in the pharmaceutical equipment categories
Table of Contents
State of the economy
Growth prospects and customer confidence
Supplier prices and levels of expenditure
Organizational outlook and strategy
Procurement budget and expenditure outlook
Endo International plc
Daiichi Sankyo Company
Pharmaceutical Product Development, LLC
eResearch Technology Inc.
Merck and Co., Inc.
Eli Lilly and Company
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.