Your Cart Is Empty!
The Multiple Myeloma (MM) market is currently dominated by Velcade and Revlimid, and the market is set to undergo substantial growth between 2013 and 2023. The main drivers of growth will be the launch of monoclonal antibodies (mAbs) Empliciti and daratumumab, which will not only provide a new treatment option for MM patients, but will also lengthen the time between relapses, meaning that the duration of Revlimid and/or Velcade treatments will also be longer. Furthermore, the relatively mild safety profile of these mAbs and the significant efficacies demonstrated by these agents will mean that more MM patients will ultimately receive drug treatment. Label extensions of these mAbs, as well as of second-generation proteasome inhibitors ixazomib and Kyprolis, will further increase treatment options for these patients. The biggest constrainers of the MM market are the increasing cost-consciousness of healthcare providers, as the launch and subsequent label extensions of these pipeline agents will lead to a significant expense, which may impact uptake of these drugs. The patent expiries of Revlimid and Velcade will somewhat alleviate healthcare spending on multiple myeloma patients, which may assist in the uptake of mAbs and second-generation PIs in the multiple myeloma market.
Key Questions Answered
- The multiple myeloma market is marked by the presence of a number of unmet needs. What are the main unmet needs in this market? Will the drugs under development fulfil the unmet needs of multiple myeloma market?
- The late-stage multiple myeloma pipeline has therapies targeting different multiple myeloma populations. Which late-stage drugs will have the biggest impact in each patient population? Which of these drugs will have the highest peak sales at the highest CAGR, and why?
- The current multiple myeloma market is dominated by Velcade and Revlimid. How will the advent of new mAbs change the drug treatment landscape for multiple myeloma? How will the drug treatment rate change over the next five years? What are the key drivers and barriers to this change?
- The main driver of the enormous expansion of the multiple myeloma market will be the launch of mAbs Empliciti and daratumumab.
- The second largest driver will be the label extension of currently marketed drugs Kyprolis and Revlimid.
- Another driver of the multiple myeloma market will be the ageing population in the 8MM, which will increase the number of multiple myeloma cases.
- The increase in therapeutic options overall will lead to increases in treatment rates in the 8MM. Also, as triplet/quadruplet therapies increasingly become the standard of care within the forecast period, this will increase the duration of treatment for each patient as well as the number of treatments each patient receives.
- Overview of multiple myeloma, including epidemiology, etiology, pathophysiology, symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment guidelines.
- Annualized multiple myeloma therapeutics market revenue, average cost of therapy and treatment usage pattern data from 2013 and forecast for ten years to 2023.
- Key topics covered include strategic competitor assessment, market characterization, unmet needs, clinical trial mapping and implications for the multiple myeloma therapeutics market.
- Pipeline analysis: comprehensive data split across different phases, emerging novel trends under development, and detailed analysis of late-stage pipeline drugs.
- Analysis of the current and future market competition in the global multiple myeloma therapeutics market. Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide qualitative analysis of its implications.
Reasons to buy
The report will enable you to -
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline. Additionally a list of acquisition targets included in the pipeline product company list.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global multiple myeloma therapeutics market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the global multiple myeloma therapeutics market in future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analysing the performance of various competitors.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Track drug sales in the global multiple myeloma therapeutics market from 2013-2023.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.