Your Cart Is Empty!
GlobalData believes that the size of the market for pharmacological agents designed to alleviate PAD symptoms, including cilostazol, naftidrofuryl, and pentoxifylline, will diminish throughout the forecast period. GlobalData accredits this diminishing to three factors: first, the advent of advanced revascularization procedures, as characterized by gradual, incremental improvements in success rates over time; second, the fact that current drug treatments, such as the ones mentioned above, display lackluster efficacy, perturbing safety attributes, and inconvenient dosing regimens; and third, the lack of novel, superior, premium-priced, drug therapies in the late stages of the PAD pipeline that could encroach on the patient shares of existing, rival pharmacological treatments.
The overall level of unmet need in the PAD market is high, resulting in a generous amount of room for new entrants to capitalize on. With respect to the first three traditional pillars of PAD treatment - antithrombotic pharmacological agents, lipid-lowering medical therapies, and antihypertensive drugs - the level of unmet need will fall once the current crop of late-phase PAD therapies portrayed in this report arrives onto the market. With respect to drugs that allay the symptoms of PAD, the level of unmet need here is astronomical. Present medical treatments are limited, archaic, and some have restricted availability.
Key Questions Answered
- From a clinical standpoint, there is a demand for novel medical therapies that target and relieve the symptoms of PAD in IC and CLI patients. KOLs interviewed by GlobalData expressed a desire for second-generation drug treatments that display superior efficacy and favorable safety profiles compared to existing pharmacological. Environmental unmet needs for this particular indication include physician education, patient awareness, greater screening, and improved guidelines. What other unmet needs exist in this market? Will the drugs under development fulfil the unmet needs of the PAD market?
- The current late-stage PAD pipeline encompasses AstraZenecas Brillinta, Bayer/Janssens Xarelto and Mercks Zontivity. Will the late-stage drugs make a significant impact on the PAD market? Which of these drugs will have the highest peak sales at the highest CAGR, and why?
- The major drivers of this expansion in the PAD market will be the advent of novel antithrombotic agents, such as Brilinta and Xarelto, onto the PAD stage, and the increasing prevalence of PAD across all of the 8MM.
- The major global barrier to growth in the PAD market will be the losses of patent protection and market exclusivity on marketed and key pipeline drugs during the forecast period, such as AstraZenecas Crestor (rosuvastatin), Sanofis Plavix (clopidogrel), Brilinta, and Xarelto.
- The overall level of unmet need in the PAD market is high, resulting in a generous amount of room for new entrants to capitalize on. GlobalData forecasts that once Brilinta and Xarelto, pipeline pharmacological agents currently in late-stage clinical trials for PAD, navigate their way through the regulatory landscape and secure approval for the PAD indication, they will address some of the unmet needs in this area.
- Overview of peripheral artery disease (PAD), including epidemiology, etiology, pathophysiology, symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment guidelines.
- Annualized PAD therapeutics market revenue, annual cost of therapy and treatment usage pattern data from 2014 and forecast for ten years to 2024.
- Key topics covered include strategic competitor assessment, market characterization, unmet needs, clinical trial mapping and implications for the PAD therapeutics market.
- Pipeline analysis: comprehensive data split across different phases, emerging novel trends under development, and detailed analysis of late-stage pipeline drugs.
- Analysis of the current and future market competition in the global PAD therapeutics market. Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide qualitative analysis of its implications.
Reasons to buy
The report will enable you to -
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline. Additionally a list of acquisition targets included in the pipeline product company list.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global PAD therapeutics market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the global PAD therapeutics market in future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analysing the performance of various competitors.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Track drug sales in the global PAD therapeutics market from 2014-2024.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
Janssen (Johnson & Johnson)
Merck & Co.
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.