Your Cart Is Empty!
- Poland is the second largest telecom services market in the Central and Eastern Europe region, after Russia, with estimated revenue of US$8.7bn, or 1.7% of nominal GDP in 2015.
- Pyramid Research expects telecom service revenue to decline from Zl 33.5bn ($8.7bn) in 2015 to Zl 30.7bn ($10.0bn) in 2020 (-1.7% CAGR in Zl terms) as price competition will remain intense and the adoption of fixed/mobile convergent services will increase pressure on total market revenue.
- The revenue mix will change as the government (through its national broadband plan) and leading operators (Orange, Play, Polkomtel, T-Mobile and Netia) invest in high-speed fixed and mobile networks to capture an increasing demand for Internet services. Fixed and mobile data revenue will account for 34.9% of total revenue in 2020, up from 26.8% in 2015.
- The top two operators - Orange Poland, which provides mobile, broadband, TV and fixed voice services, and Play, which offers mobile services - will account for 43.6% of overall service revenue in 2015. All operators are focusing on investments, network modernization and multiplay offerings to compete in a challenging environment
"Poland: The 800MHz/2600MHz 4G Spectrum Auctions and the National Broadband Plan Will Fuel Data Services Growth" report provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Poland today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2020. It delivers deep quantitative and qualitative insight into Polands telecom market, analyzing key trends, evaluating near-term opportunities and assessing risk factors, based on proprietary data from Pyramid Researchs databases.
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following:
- Regional context: telecom market size and trends in Poland compared with other countries in the region.
- Economic, demographic and political context in Poland.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, number portability and more.
- A demand profile: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, mobile data.
- Service evolution: a look at changes in the breakdown of overall revenue between the fixed and mobile sectors and between voice, data and video from 2013 to 2020.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of key trends in competition and in the performance, revenue market shares and expected moves of service providers over the next 18-24 months.
- In-depth sector analysis of fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice and mobile data services: a quantitative analysis of service adoption trends by network technology and by operator, as well as of average revenue per line/subscription and service revenue through the end of the forecast period.
- Main opportunities: this section details the near-term opportunities for operators, vendors and investors in Polands telecommunications markets.
Reasons To Buy
- Gain in-depth analysis of current strategies and future trends of Polands telecommunications market, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format, to build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Understand the factors behind ongoing and upcoming trends in Polands mobile communications, fixed telephony and broadband markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares, to align product offerings and strategies to meet customers demand.
- Leverage the graphical information (more than 20 charts and tables in the report based on the Pyramid Research forecast products), to gain an overview of the Polish telecom market.
- Analysis of key telecom players in the markets and major business strategies being adopted by them, to identify the opportunities to improve the market share.
- Explore novel opportunities to align your product strategies and offerings to meet the requirements and succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in Poland.
Table of Contents
Market and competitor overview
Economic, demographic and political context
Major market players
Overall market opportunities
List of Figures
Poland telecom market size and growth prospects in a regional context, 2015E
Regulatory structure and policy
Major telecommunications policy issues
Poland communications market revenue by segment, 2013-2020
Segment revenue CAGRs, 2015-2020
Segment revenues 2013-2020
Service revenue mix: voice, data and video, 2015, 2020
Service revenue mix: fixed and mobile, 2015, 2020
Service revenue by operator, 2015
Key telecom market players
Major telecommunications market players
Mobile subscriptions and penetration, 2013-2020
Key mobile market indicators, 2015
Mobile data revenue mix, 2015, 2020
Total mobile ARPS; data percentage of total mobile ARPS, 2013-2020
Mobile market shares by subscriptions, 2013-2020
Mobile subscriptions by technology family, 2013-2020
Fixed-line penetration of population, 2013-2020
Key fixed market indicators, 2015
Fixed voice revenue, 2013-2020
Internet revenue, 2013-2020
Fixed market shares by service, 2015
Fixed access lines by technology, 2015, 2020
Pay-TV subscriptions by technology, 2013-2020
Opportunities in the Polish telecommunications market
nc+ (Cyfra+/platfroma "n")
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.