Your Cart Is Empty!
- PET industry supply scenario in the US from 2005 to 2019, comprising plant capacity growth and installed plant capacity by production process and technology
- Detailed information of all active plants and planned PET projects in the US with capacity forecasts to 2019 and additional details such as production process, technology operator and equity
- PET industry market dynamics in the US from 2005 to 2019, consisting of market size, demand and production outlook, demand by end-use sector, and average prices
- Trade balance data from 2005 to 2019, including import and export data and net exports and imports as a percentage of demand
- Company snapshots, including company overview, business description and information on current and upcoming PET plants
- Company capacity shares for key PET producers
Reasons to buy
- Obtain up-to-date information on the USs PET industry
- Benefit from GlobalDatas advanced insights and analysis
- Identify the macro and microeconomic trends affecting the industry
- Understand the market positioning of the countrys PET producers
- Learn about opportunities in the PET industry
- Develop market-entry and market-expansion strategies
- Benchmark your operations and strategies against those of major companies
Indorama Ventures PCL
Formosa Plastics Group
Following are different modes of Licenses.
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.