Your Cart Is Empty!
- The worlds largest 600 cities will account for 30% of global population growth and 70% of global GDP growth in 2015-25, which translates into $35tn.
- Despite the fast rate of urbanization, some cities will be shrinking. Surprisingly, some rapidly shrinking cities are capitals and other large cities with major economic clout in their home countries.
- Aging populations are an increasingly common issue in emerging regions. 60% of the population growth in the 65-plus age category will take place in the Asia-Pacific region.
- Economic success is not necessarily about size. The cities with the largest per capita GDP have populations of less than 2 million.
"Population Engines: The Rise of Urbanization" is part of a series that discusses urbanization and its implications for consumers and businesses. It delivers the critical "what?", "why?", and "so what?" analysis to teach you crucial lessons that increase your chances of successful market entry.
Your key questions answered:
- What regions will experience the fastest urban population growth?
- What are the opportunities in cities in emerging regions?
- What potential do small and medium-sized cities offer?
- How do urban consumers in developed regions differ from urban consumers in emerging regions?
- Why do some cities shrink despite the fast rate of urbanization globally?
- What are the needs of aging cities?
Reasons To Buy
- Discover what the urban landscape will look like in 2025 and access actionable insights on urbanization.
- Learn about the changing demographic profile of urban environments globally.
- Assess the impact that the economic and social outlook of 2025s urban landscape will have on opportunities and strategic considerations for consumer-centric businesses, including FMCG, food service, retail, and financial services.
Table of Contents
2.The urban landscape, 2015-25
- Speed of urbanization
- Productivity growth and living standards
- Urban consumer trends
3.Debunking urbanization myths
- Shrinking cities
- Growth in large cities versus small and medium-sized cities
- Changing population patterns
LOrEal South Africa
Procter and Gamble
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.