Your Cart Is Empty!
The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalDatas team of industry experts.
- Provides detailed analysis of global power rental market with a focus on countries from different regions. The countries included in the study are US, Mexico, Brazil, Nigeria, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar, Oman, China, India, Bangladesh, Myanmar, Vietnam and Indonesia.
- Information on historical (2006-2014) and forecasted data (2015-2020) on the power rental market revenues.
- Segmentation of power rental market revenues into project rental and retail rental.
- Segmentation of power rental market revenues on the basis of prime load, peak shaving and stand-by applications.
- Segmentation of power rental market revenues on the basis of high, medium and low capacity ratings.
- Drivers and restraints for each of the countries covered in the report.
- Market share analysis of major rental power companies in each of the country.
Reasons to buy
- Facilitate decision-making based on historic and forecast data for power rental market revenues.
- Develop strategies based on the various market developments related to the power rental industry.
- Identify key partners and business development avenues based on the understanding of the market movements of the major competitors in the power rental market.
- Respond to your competitors business structure, strategy and prospects.
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.