Your Cart Is Empty!
- Private label personal care is a quickly advancing market across developed economies in order to stay ahead of the competition and capitalize on growth opportunities in the market private label manufacturers must ensure they stay ahead of key consumer trends in the market.
- Consumers are increasingly trusting and interested in private label personal care allowing private labels to take a new stance in the market leaving behind their low cost-low quality image and instead building and shaping their brand.
- Value is a significant factor in many purchases across developed economies with recessionary spending habits remaining rife private label manufacturers must use this search for value to their advantage offering both competitive prices and quality simultaneously to meet consumer demands and secure repeat custom.
- Less developed target markets in personal care such as male grooming and aging populations present opportunities for private labels to become the preferred choice ahead of brands. In such instances effectively meeting the demands of men and older consumers will see that private labels secure a foothold in the market and the opportunity to become market leaders in these fields.
- How consumers shop and the marketing efforts that influence them are quickly evolving. Many consumers enjoy the one-stop-shop element of hypermarkets such a scenario grants opportunity for private label manufacturers to really showcase their products alongside brands.
- The internet is having a huge influence on the way consumers shop with people increasingly shopping and researching online. Online sales platforms as well as bloggers will continue to influence consumers personal care spending and both provide a tool which private labels must use in their favor.
Private Label Personal Care: Does the shift in consumers shopping habits in developed economies mean major brands face a revitalized competition? highlights key consumer groups that offer both new and ongoing opportunities for private label development. It identifies key trends in the personal care arena and how to effectively position differentiated products to target consumer needs. Important consumption motivations and changes in consumer behavior are analyzed and recommendations for manufacturers and retailers are drawn from this identifying profitable markets and areas for innovation.
Get access to:
- Analysis of the private label personal care market at current across developed economies including market sizing and private label penetration rates.
- Analysis of key trends influencing private label personal care consumption patterns and recommendations of how best to target such trends.
- A brand prospective on the changing shape of private label personal care including recommendations of how to counteract rising private label successes; as well as exploring how the trends are also relevant to brands.
- Introduction of private label maturity model including commentary on how each of the trends progresses private labels across the model to reach the aim of brand building.
- Unique insights into market data and the implications of this to manufacturers and retailers operating in the private label personal care market; for instance how changing shopping habits or an aging population affects the required positioning of many personal care products.
Reasons To Buy
- Consumer analysis and case studies provide insight into the private label personal care market and clear opportunities for new product developments are explored.
- Canadeans unique consumer data developed from extensive consumption surveys and consumer group tracking quantifies the influence of 20 consumption motivations across the market hence granting a thorough understanding of consumer behavior.
- Canadeans market data and country/category comparisons allow for markets and opportunities to be sized a measure of potential profitability.
- The recommended actions and analysis throughout the report will allow manufacturers to align their research and development and marketing strategy with the stand out trends influencing consumer behavior.
Table of Contents
Introduction to the report format
Summary of the key steps to successfully target and position private label personal care for growth and brand development
Introduction and summary methodology
Drivers and inhibitors in the private label personal care market
Canadeans consumer trend framework
Overview of the private label Personal Care market
Identifying established and key growth markets of private label Personal Care
Understanding the key users of private label Personal Care, including age, gender and regional comparisons
Development of private label
Introduction and explanation of the Private label five stage maturity model
Introduction to the 8 steps to help personal care manufacturers to move up the maturity curve
8 steps to grow private label Personal Care
For each step the report explores the current state of the market, how to further private label personal care usage through capitalizing on the trend, and how brands can look to defend against strengthening private label competition
Grow Trust in Private Label
Speak to the Savvy Shopper
Target the Evolution of Male Grooming
Meet the Needs of Aging Populations
Optimize for Shopping Online
Build Service into Hypermarkets and Supermarkets
Provide for the Whole Personal Care Usage Spectrum
Build a Unique Brand with Bloggers
Methodology and appendix
Global survey methodology
Market data methodology
Consumer data methodology
Victor and Rolf
Dollar Shave Club
All Things Hair
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.