Your Cart Is Empty!
The current late-stage drugs in development for PC address this clinical need, however, results so far have been mixed, with none demonstrating clinically transformative efficacy of safety. As a result, the growth in PC prevalence as a result of a global aging population is expected to be the key driver of this market throughout the forecast period.
Global revenues for the PC market are forecast to rise at a moderate CAGR of 9.5% from $7.6bn in 2014 to $13.6bn in 2021.
- What factors are driving the market growth?
- How can the factors limiting growth be overcome in the future?
The pipeline addresses clinical need in the market; seven of the nine late-stage pipeline products are being developed as therapies for metastatic castration resistant disease.
- What other gaps in the market are being addressed by the current pipeline dynamics?
The variation in molecule type has shifted away from small molecules (predominately hormonal therapies), the dominance of which has decreased from 91% across marketed products to 50% across the pipeline.
- What are the dynamics of the remaining 50% of the pipeline?
- How does this reflect the need for novel targeted therapies?
There has been a significant shift away from hormonal therapies. Key mechanisms of action across the pipeline include cancer immunotherapies against PSMA, whole cell vaccines and targeted therapies against the PI3K/Akt/mTOR pathway.
- What is the scientific rationale behind these targets?
- How successful have drugs against these targets been? How successful are they expected to be in the future?
Several drugs are expected to be approved during the forecast period: ProstAtak, ODM201, ARN-509, and Tookad. However, their sales are expected to be limited by high costs and a lack of comparative trials.
- Where will these novel therapies fit into the current treatment algorithm for PC?
Reasons to buy
This report will allow you to -
- Understand the current clinical and commercial landscape by considering disease pathogenesis, diagnosis, prognosis, and the treatment options available at each stage of diagnosis.
- Visualize the composition of the PC market in terms of dominant molecule types and targets, highlighting the current unmet needs and how they can be addressed to allow a competitive understanding of gaps in the current market.
- Analyze the PC pipeline and stratify by stage of development, molecule type, and molecular target.
- Visualize the clinical safety and efficacy of late-stage pipeline drugs via a detailed heat map, outlining the results across major clinical trial endpoints.
- Understand the growth in patient epidemiology, annual therapy costs, and market revenues for the AML market globally and across the US, UK, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Japan, and Canada.
- Identify commercial opportunities in the PC deals landscape by analyzing trends in licensing and co-development deals.
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.