Your Cart Is Empty!
CBR Pharma Insights
CBR Pharma Insights reports have been designed to empower pharma clients to make better business decisions by providing them with incisive and timely analyses of key R&D, corporate, legislative and commercial issues and events shaping the pharma industry in both established and emerging markets.
These fully-referenced reports are researched and written by a network of domain-specialists, analysts and ex-industry professionals and come in a more concise PowerPoint format that accommodates keen insights and easy to export charts, tables and information to meet clients’ particular needs.
CBR Pharma Insights features:
- Analyses include KOL opinion to provide more intuitive insights
- Rapid reaction to breaking issues and events that will shape the pharma industry
- Agile research approach to ensure each report project is assigned to the most appropriate analyst
- Consulting-style PowerPoint slide deck format - nothing but value-added content
Driven by key industry events & trends, i.e.:
- Regulatory Reform
- Strategies for Generics and Biosimilars
- New and Emerging Marketing Strategies
- Lifecycle Management
- The Payer Environment and Reimbursement
Evolving Market Access Strategies - Pricing and Reimbursement Landscape in Major Developed Pharmaceutical MarketsJan-2016Evolving Market Access Strategies - Pricing and Reimbursement Landscape in Major Developed Pharmaceutical Markets Summary GBI Researchs latest report, "Evolving Market Access Strategies - Pricing and Reimbursement Landscape in Major Developed P Learn More$2,995.00
GBI Researchs latest report, "The OTC Drugs Market: Commercial Trends and Rx-to-OTC Switch Prospects" discusses trends in the over-the-counter (OTC) pharmaceuticals market and the commercial prospects for switching drugs from prescription-only to OTC Learn More$2,995.00
Furthermore, this report provides strategic recommendations on how to overcome some of the most critical economic, technological and ethical challenges facing this fast-growing sector. Biobanks collect human biospecimens and associated data for medi Learn More$2,995.00