Your Cart Is Empty!
- PUDO to take minimal share of UK online spend - Although the value of products purchased via PUDO channel Is expected to grow by 173% from the years 2015 to 2020 it will only represent 1.7% of the overall online market. This is partly due to the retailers looking counter PUDO services by investing in improving their own delivery options; however, it is highly plausible that the surging growth of click and collect will simply overshadow Fulfillment options like PUDO.
- Clothing andfootwear spend via PUDO to reach Pound440m in 2020 - Growth in the PUDO channel will be driven largely by the clothing and footwear category, this is because of channel service take up from the likes of pure play retailers ASOS , Very.co.uk and Zalando. Using PUDO gives pure play retailers more of a physical presence raising awareness amongst consumers about the service. With more retailers likely to take up the service to be able to compete on all platforms.
- Younger shoppers embrace PUDO - Verdict data has revealed that younger consumers are spearheading the growth of PUDO as a retail fulfillment option with penetration levels as high as 68.5% amongst consumers aged 16-24. This is a result of younger consumers being less likely to be home during specific daytime periods i.e. attending school or work, moreover factors such as familiarity and frequency of use o PUDO providing retailers like ASOS is driving the channels use.
- Growing demand for free PUDO services - Whilst PUDO services have been brought forward as an convenient alternative for consumers that cannot commit to an allotted delivery time, it is increasingly being seen as an industry standard with consumers expecting to use the service for free. This has been caused largely to by big online retailers namely Amazon and ASOS providing these services for free in order to emphasize the physical presence.
"PUDO in the UK", a Trend Report by Verdict Retail, provides an executive-level overview of the use of PUDO in the UK online retail fulfillment market today, with forecasts of values and volumes up to 2020. It delivers deep quantitative and qualitative insight into the use of PUDO in the UK, analyzing key trends in the market based on proprietary data from Verdict Retails databases and consumer surveys.
It provides in-depth analysis of the following:
- Market size and forecast; a look at the total market size and forecast size of PUDO in the UK, with analysis on product category proliferation.
- Market value and forecast; a look at the total market value and forecast value of PUDO in the UK with demographic data and proliferation as well as sub-methods of PUDO fulfillment.
- Summary of main influences; an overview on the factors driving the evolution of the PUDO market in the UK.
This is covered in its constituent sections:
- Hot issues
- What people buy
- How people shop
- Why people Shop
Reasons To Buy
- This Trend Report helps executives build proactive, profitable growth strategies by offering comprehensive, relevant analysis of PUDO in the UK based on insights from within Verdicts proprietary aftermarket database, consumer insight from our bespoke annual survey and interviews with industry experts.
- The report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality that allows it to be turned into presentable material immediately.
- The broad but detailed perspective will help service providers and retailers to understand and succeed in the challenging online retail fulfillment market.
Table of Contents
What people buy
How people shop
Why people shop
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.