Your Cart Is Empty!
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. It strengthens R&D pipelines by identifying new targets and MOAs to produce first-in-class and best-in-class products.
Note*: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data for the indicated disease.
- The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Pulmonary Fibrosis
- The report reviews key pipeline products under drug profile section which includes, product description, MoA and R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
- The report reviews key players involved in the therapeutics development for Pulmonary Fibrosis and enlists all their major and minor projects
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
- A review of the Pulmonary Fibrosis products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
- Pipeline products coverage based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
- A detailed assessment of monotherapy and combination therapy pipeline projects
- Coverage of the Pulmonary Fibrosis pipeline on the basis of target, MoA, route of administration and molecule type
- Latest news and deals relating related to pipeline products
Reasons to buy
- Provides strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D development strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players of the most promising pipeline
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Pulmonary Fibrosis pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope
- Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline
Advinus Therapeutics Ltd.
Aeolus Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Afferent Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Angion Biomedica Corp.
aTyr Pharma, Inc.
BiOrion Technologies B.V.
Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
Carolus Therapeutics, Inc.
Chong Kun Dang Pharmaceutical Corp.
Cynata Therapeutics Limited
Digna Biotech, S.L.
Eli Lilly and Company
F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
Galectin Therapeutics, Inc.
Gilead Sciences, Inc.
HanAll Biopharma Co., Ltd.
HEC Pharm Co., Ltd.
Isarna Therapeutics GmbH
Kadmon Corporation, LLC
Kasiak Research Private Limited
Kyorin Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
LTT Bio-Pharma Co., Ltd.
miRagen Therapeutics, Inc.
Moerae Matrix, Inc.
MSM Protein Technologies, Inc.
Pacific Therapeutics Ltd.
Pharmicell Co., Ltd.
Pluristem Therapeutics Inc.
ProMetic Life Sciences Inc.
RedHill Biopharma Ltd.
Respira Therapeutics, Inc.
Rhizen Pharmaceuticals SA
SciFluor Life Sciences, LLC
TaiwanJ Pharmaceuticals Co., Ltd.
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited
Therabron Therapeutics, Inc.
Following are different modes of Licenses.
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.