Your Cart Is Empty!
- The Qatar telecom market is estimated to generate total telecom services revenue of $2.3bn in 2015 and is estimated to be the fourth largest in the GCC region in 2015. Pyramid Research expects total market revenue in Qatar to grow at a CAGR of 3.6% to reach $2.8bn in 2020.
- The mobile voice segment will contribute 44.6% of total revenue in 2015. We expect to see overall service revenue grow at a CAGR of 3.6% over the 2015-2020 period. Operators continue to roll out LTE (and LTE-A) as the standard for mobile broadband providing further impetus for growth of mobile data, with a projected CAGR of 10.7% over the forecast period and revenue contribution of 41.2% by 2020.
- Competition in the Qatari telecom market has been steadily evolving with Vodafone gaining share since its launch in July 2009. Ooredoo is the market incumbent and leader with share of over 70% of total service revenue.
- Fixed voice services, with total revenue of $372m, will make up 63.0% of total fixed revenue in 2015. Circuit-switched telephony will generate $275m in revenue, while revenue from VoIP services is estimated to increase by 92.4% to reach $97m in 2015.
- IPTV services in Qatar will reach a household penetration rate of 35.1% and will generate $25m in service revenue in 2015. The number of IPTV households will grow 18.7% year-over-year to reach 134,000 by year-end 2015.
"Qatar: Rising Data Traffic from LTE Networks and Expanded Fiber Coverage Will Support Revenue Growth Through 2020" report provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in the Qatar today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2020. It delivers deep quantitative and qualitative insight into the Qatars telecom market, analyzing key trends, evaluating near-term opportunities and assessing risk factors, based on proprietary data from Pyramid Researchs databases.
It provides in-depth analysis of the following:
- Qatar in a regional context; a comparative review of market size and trends with that of other countries in the region.
- Economic, demographic and political context in Qatar.
- The regulatory environment and trends; a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, number portability and more.
- A demand profile; analysis as well as forecasts and historical figures of service revenue from fixed telephony (including VoIP), broadband, mobile voice and data, and pay-TV markets.
- The service evolution; a look at the change in the breakdown of overall revenue by fixed/pay-TV and mobile sectors and by voice, data and video in the current year as well as the end of the forecast period.
- The competitive landscape; an examination of key trends in competition and service providers performance, revenue market shares and expected moves over the next 18-24 months.
- An in-depth sector analysis of fixed telephony and broadband services, mobile voice and data services, and pay-TV services; a quantitative analysis of service adoption trends by technology/platform as well as operator, average revenue per line/subscription and service revenue through the end of the forecast period.
- Main opportunities; this section details the near-term opportunities for operators, vendors and investors in the Qatar telecommunications and pay-TV markets.
Reasons To Buy
- Gain in-depth analysis of current strategies and future trends of telecommunications market of Qatar, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format, to build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Understand the factors behind ongoing and upcoming trends in Qatars mobile communications, fixed telephony and broadband markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares, to align product offerings and strategies to meet customers demand.
- Leverage the graphical information (more than 20 charts and tables in the report based on the Pyramid Research forecast products), to gain an overview of the Qatars telecom market.
- Contains analysis of key telecom players in the market and major business strategies being adopted by them, to identify the opportunities to improve the market share.
- Explore novel opportunities to align your product strategies and offerings to meet the requirements and succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in Qatar.
Table of Contents
Market and competitor overview
Economic, demographic and political context
Major market players
Overall market opportunities
List of Figures
Qatar telecom market size and growth prospects in a regional context, 2015 5
Regulatory structure and policy
Major telecommunications policy issues
Qatar communications market revenue by segment, 2013-2020
Segment revenue CAGRs, 2015-2020
Segment revenues 2013-2020
Service revenue mix: voice, data and video, 2015, 2020
Service revenue mix: fixed and mobile, 2015, 2020
Service revenue by operator, 2015
Key telecom market players
Major telecommunications market players
Mobile subscriptions and penetration, 2013-2020
Key mobile market indicators, 2015
Mobile data revenue mix, 2015, 2020
Total mobile ARPS; data percentage of total mobile ARPS, 2013-2020
Mobile market shares by subscriptions, 2013-2020
Mobile subscriptions by technology family, 2014-2020
Fixed-line penetration of population, 2013-2020
Key fixed market indicators, 2015
Fixed voice revenue, 2013-2020
Internet revenue, 2013-2020
Fixed market shares by service, 2015
Fixed access lines by technology, 2015, 2020
Pay-TV subscriptions by technology, 2013-2020
Opportunities in the Qatari telecommunications market
beIN Sports Arabia
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.