Your Cart Is Empty!
- Juice sales are highly dependent on festival consumption and organization purchase
- Beer saw a contraction in Q4-15 compared to Q4-14
- As the weather became colder in winter, a number of dairy manufacturers reduced production of chilled pasteurized milk, due to less demand
- Hot coffee in Q4-15 saw growth, following the growth of unpackaged hot coffee
Canadeans China Quarterly Beverage Tracker Q4-15 covering soft drinks, dairy drinks, hot drinks and alcoholic drinks is an essential tool for keeping up-to-date with the latest industry performance and developments on a quarterly basis, covering:
- Topline consumption volumes for Q4-2015 vs Q4-2014, moving annual totals (MAT), full year 2015 provisional data and 2016 forecasts for all beverage categories
- Carbonates consumption data for Q4-2015 vs Q4-2014, moving annual totals (MAT), full year 2015 provisional data and 2016 forecasts split by regular vs low calorie, and key flavour
- An economic mood indicator with an at a glance assessment of industry confidence levels, private label performance vs brands and price trends
- Insightful and valuable analysis of the drivers behind the latest quarterly trends and assumptions for full year 2016
- Analysis of significant activity in the soft drinks market, including new product introductions (ranked by brand owner and detailing flavour, pack type/size, retail price and selected product shots)
- Update on important soft drinks corporate activity
- Quarterly selected retail price movements for key brands by category covering the most recent five quarters
Reasons To Buy
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the most up-to-date trends in the China beverage industry to support and enhance your strategic planning
- Investigate the latest quarterly and emerging annual trends in China to back your marketing initiatives
- Analyse the latest beverage category 2016 forecast projections to make well-informed decisions on the outlook in the marketplace for your company
- View a selection of the key quarterly new soft drinks product launches and identify competitor activity
- Access a quarterly Special Focus on a current industry hot topic offering qualitative insight from local consultants to determine opportunities for product innovation
Table of Contents
1.2 Impact Of The Economic Situation
1.4 Market Drivers
1.5 Market Trends
1.6 Soft Drinks
1.6.9.Iced/RTD Tea Drinks
1.6.10Iced/RTD Coffee Drinks
1.7 Alcoholic Drinks
1.7.5.Other Alcoholic Drinks
1.8 Dairy Drinks
1.8.2.Cultured Dairy Drinks
1.8.4.Other Liquid Dairy
1.8.6.Grain, Nut, Rice and Seed Milk Alternative Drinks
1.9 Hot Beverages
1.10 .. Soft Drinks Quarterly Update
1.11 .. Alcoholic Drinks Quarterly Update
1.12 .. Dairy Drinks Quarterly Update
1.13 .. Hot Drinks Quarterly Update
1.14 .. All Commercial Beverages Quarterly Update
1.15 .. New Products and Photo Shots
1.16 .. Data Tables
List of Tables
Table 1: China at a Glance - Quarterly Performance and Latest Forecast
Table 2: Impact Of The Economic Situation
Table 3: Commercial Beverage Market Trends - Million Liters, 2015P-2016F
Table 4: Commercial Beverage Market Trends - Million Unit Cases, 2015P-2016F
Table 5: Soft Drinks Market Trends - Million Liters, 2015P-2016F
Table 6: Soft Drinks Market Trends - Million Unit Cases, 2015P-2016F
Table 7: Carbonates Market Trends - Million Liters, 2015P-2016F
Table 8: Carbonates Market Trends - Million Unit Cases, 2015P-2016F
Following are different modes of Licenses.
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.