Your Cart Is Empty!
- Confidence levels on the mend
- Packaged water gained in popularity
- Beer and spirits hindered development of All Commercial Beverages, particularly in Russia
- The most positive performance in 2015 is expected to be seen by hot drinks
Canadeans East Europe Quarterly Beverage Tracker Q3-15 covering soft drinks, dairy drinks, hot drinks and alcoholic drinks is an essential tool for keeping up-to-date with the latest industry performance and developments on a quarterly basis, covering:
- Topline consumption volumes for Q3-2015 vs Q3-2014, moving annual totals (MAT) and latest 2015 forecasts for all beverage categories
- Carbonates consumption data for Q3-2015 vs Q3-2014, moving annual totals (MAT) and latest 2015 forecasts split by regular vs low calorie, and key flavour
- An economic mood indicator with an at a glance assessment of industry confidence levels, private label performance vs brands and price trends
- Insightful and valuable analysis of the drivers behind the latest quarterly trends and assumptions for full year 2015
- Analysis of significant activity in the soft drinks market, including new product introductions (ranked by brand owner and detailing flavour, pack type/size, retail price and selected product shots)
- Update on important soft drinks corporate activity
- Quarterly selected retail price movements for key brands by category covering the most recent five quarters
- An executive summary providing a concise analysis of the latest quarterly regional trends and outlook for 2015
- Our Q3 special focus update on the latest trends in soft drinks flavours and innovation
Reasons To Buy
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the most up-to-date trends in the East Europe beverage industry to support and enhance your strategic planning
- Investigate the latest quarterly and emerging annual trends in East Europe to back your marketing initiatives
- Analyse the latest beverage category 2015 forecast projections to make well-informed decisions on the outlook in the marketplace for your company
- View a selection of the key quarterly new soft drinks product launches and identify competitor activity
- Access a quarterly Special Focus on a current industry hot topic offering qualitative insight from local consultants to determine opportunities for product innovation
Table of Contents
EAST EUROPE SOFT DRINKS COMMENTARY AND CONSUMPTION TABLES
FOCUS ON SOFT DRINKS FLAVOR TREND AND INNOVATION
1.1 At A Glance
1.3 Market Drivers and Trends
1.4 Soft Drinks Quarterly Update
1.4.1 Industry News
1.4.2 Distribution News
1.4.3 Packaging/Legistlation News
1.5 Eastern Europe Soft Drinks Commentary and Consumption Tables
1.6 Data Tables
1.7 Focus Soft Drinks Flavor Trends and Innovation
1.7.1 Eastern Europe
1.7.2 Western Europe
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.