Your Cart Is Empty!
- The market is defined as the sum of the passenger rail and rail freight sectors. The rail freight sector is defined as consisting of revenues generated from freight transportation by rail. Units of volume are measured in freight ton kilometers (FTK). Rail freight volumes include both domestic and international freight, which for the purposes of this report is counted as the activity realised in the national territory of each country. The passenger rail sector consists of all passenger transport by heavy rail services, including international, inter-city, regional, and suburban trains ("Commuter trains" in US terminology are included). However, light rail, tram/streetcar, Metro/Subway, and similar trains are not included. Sector volumes are given in passenger-kilometers (PKM) and international traffic is counted in the country of origin. Sector values in the report consist of revenues generated by operating companies through ticket sales, and so exclude state subsidies. All currency conversions used in the creation of the report have been calculated using constant 2014 annual average exchange rates.
- The French railroads sector is expected to generate total revenues of $25.8bn in 2015, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.4% between 2011 and 2015.
- Leading player SNCF was affected by strike action in June 2014, which led to a loss of revenue of EUR220m ($293m).
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the railroads market in France
Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the railroads market in France
Leading company profiles reveal details of key railroads market players global operations and financial performance
Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the France railroads market with five year forecasts
Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the France economy
Reasons To Buy
What was the size of the France railroads market by value in 2015?
What will be the size of the France railroads market in 2020?
What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the France railroads market?
How has the market performed over the last five years?
What are the main segments that make up Frances railroads market?
Table of Contents
Executive Summary 2
Market value 2
Market value forecast 2
Category segmentation 2
Geography segmentation 2
Market rivalry 2
Market Overview 7
Market definition 7
Market analysis 7
Market Data 8
Market value 8
Market Segmentation 9
Category segmentation 9
Geography segmentation 10
Market Outlook 11
Market value forecast 11
Five Forces Analysis 12
Buyer power 13
Supplier power 14
New entrants 15
Threat of substitutes 16
Degree of rivalry 17
Leading Companies 18
RATP Group 18
SNCF Group 21
Macroeconomic Indicators 24
Country Data 24
Industry associations 27
Related MarketLine research 27
About MarketLine 28
LIST OF TABLES
Table 1: France railroads sector value: $ million, 2011-15 8
Table 2: France railroads sector category segmentation: $ million, 2015 9
Table 3: France railroads sector geography segmentation: $ million, 2015 10
Table 4: France railroads sector value forecast: $ million, 2015-20 11
Table 5: RATP Group: key facts 18
Table 6: RATP Group: key financials ($) 18
Table 7: RATP Group: key financials (Euro) 19
Table 8: RATP Group: key financial ratios 19
Table 9: SNCF Group: key facts 21
Table 10: SNCF Group: key financials ($) 22
Table 11: SNCF Group: key financials (Euro) 22
Table 12: SNCF Group: key financial ratios 22
Table 13: France size of population (million), 2011-15 24
Table 14: France gdp (constant 2005 prices, $ billion), 2011-15 24
Table 15: France gdp (current prices, $ billion), 2011-15 24
Table 16: France inflation, 2011-15 25
Table 17: France consumer price index (absolute), 2011-15 25
Table 18: France exchange rate, 2011-15 25
LIST OF FIGURES
Figure 1: France railroads sector value: $ million, 2011-15 8
Figure 2: France railroads sector category segmentation: % share, by value, 2015 9
Figure 3: France railroads sector geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2015 10
Figure 4: France railroads sector value forecast: $ million, 2015-20 11
Figure 5: Forces driving competition in the railroads sector in France, 2015 12
Figure 6: Drivers of buyer power in the railroads sector in France, 2015 13
Figure 7: Drivers of supplier power in the railroads sector in France, 2015 14
Figure 8: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the railroads sector in France, 2015 15
Figure 9: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the railroads sector in France, 2015 16
Figure 10: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the railroads sector in France, 2015 17
Figure 11: RATP Group: revenues and profitability 19
Figure 12: RATP Group: assets and liabilities 20
Figure 13: SNCF Group: revenues and profitability 23
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.