Your Cart Is Empty!
- Globally, skincare is the category with the most developed anti-aging products sector. In 2015, this sector was worth $15,663.38m. Asia Pacific stands out as being the largest and, arguably, most developed region for anti-aging skincare, larger than the Americas and Europe combined.
- Loss of consumer trust should be addressed with a more positive approach focusing on the use of beauty products to boost self-esteem and to achieve healthy-looking skin through sun protection and good nutrition. Companies need to provide consumers with the means to evaluate whether the products they use actually work.
- At a recent in-cosmetics conference, Antoinette van den Berg, founder of Future Touch, declared that "old" will be "cool" in the future. How the beauty industry interprets this will be of key importance to the future success of the category.
"Redefining Anti-Aging Marketing Strategies for the Beauty Industry" sets out to explore how anti-aging terminology is utilized primarily within the skincare sector and its migration into body care, haircare, and make-up. Data from Canadeans 2014 and 2015 global surveys will help shed light on consumers knowledge of and attitudes towards anti-aging claims, while highlighting the importance of ingredients, whether "natural" or science-led, in brand choice.
Key takeaways from this report will include:
- How attitudes towards anti-aging claims vary by region.
- The beauty claims that resonate most with consumers.
- How brands can better target older consumers, who are currently under-represented within the beauty industry.
- Alternative ways to market "anti-aging" products.
Reasons To Buy
- Identify the beauty claims that resonate most with consumers.
- Assess alternative ways to market "anti-aging" products.
- Assess how consumer attitudes towards anti-aging vary by region and age.
- Examine products that use more credible claims, as an innovative way to appeal to consumer demand.
- Study the companies involved in this innovation.
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.