Your Cart Is Empty!
Will new checkpoint inhibitors revive immunotherapy in RCC?
Renal Cell Carcinoma: KOL Insight offers opinions of 12 leading US and European KOLs that present business-critical insights for branded pharma and the drug discovery community. Gain insights on what leading clinicians think about current treatment options, new therapies, the critical role of clinical research and the factors that influence oncologists prescribing decisions.
With the expected approval and launch of PD-1 inhibitors such BMS Opdivo (nivolumab) the options for first- and second-line treatment of RCC are expected to widen over time and impact currently available therapies. While initially these new products will be launched as monotherapies for second-line treatment there is wide anticipation that, in combination, they will ultimately take a commanding role in first-line treatment.
This report gives insights into when and why clinicians will use these new therapies and how it influences their prescribing decisions. In addition, readers will gain insights on which product combinations are most favoured and why, which products are most likely to be affected as the new treatment paradigm takes shape and the strategic lessons for drug discovery and development companies.
Therapy Trends reports deliver critical and unbiased intelligence derived from in-depth interviews with the worlds foremost thought leaders on the current and future treatment landscapes in major disease areas. Research is focused on the major battlegrounds for market share and answers critical business questions about potential product positioning and competitiveness. Through continuous monitoring and frequent re-engagement with stakeholders, the FirstWord Therapy Trends analyst team delivers quarterly updates with each report ensuring insights remain current and relevant.
- Formulate effective strategies for clinician communication by understanding KOL concerns
- Find key areas for strategic and tactical action by understanding the important factors affecting the RCC sector
- Design clinical trials which are more likely to lead to strong product positioning (e.g. more effective comparator, population and endpoint selection)
- Identify companies/products that are likely to move down the treatment pathway as new therapies gain market share
- Make more informed decisions about which R&D programmes warrant investment or discontinuation
- Position your early stage research and licencing plans to exploit future competitor weaknesses
- Discover which clinical trials the KOLs believe will have a significant impact on future treatment decisions and their likely outcomes (CheckMate-025, METEOR, IMPRINT, ADAPT, SWITCH-II, CROSS-J-RCC, FLIPPER, ASSURE, S-TRAC, PROTECT, and ATLAS)
- Identify product attributes and patient characteristics that the KOLs think are the most important in terms of prescribing decisions
- Evaluate the changing competitive landscape and identify solutions that aid KOLs in their practice
- Review next generation development approaches and identify opportunity areas
Gain Answers to Key Questions
- What clinical advantages do KOLs see in GSKs VEGF TKI Votrient (pazobanib) over Pfizers Sutent (sunitinib) and how might this play out?
- What head-to-head clinical trials would help KOLs when making second line treatment decisions?
- What are the future prospects for mTOR inhibitors such as NovartisAfinitor (everolimus) and why might KOLs prefer Pfizers Inlyta and the VEGF TKI options?
- What cost/benefit consideration should BMS consider for Opdivo in Europe?
- How might the availability of checkpoint inhibitors give a boost to Roches Avastin (bevacizumab)?
- What is the potential of Argos AGS-003 and Inmatics renal cancer vaccine IMA901 - is their window of opportunity gone?
- How might the future treatment landscape and late-stage hopefuls influence drug development companies when making their portfolio decisions?
Key Opinion Leaders
- Michael B. Atkins, MD - Georgetown University School of Medicine, Washington, DC
- Robert Figlin, MD, FACP Samuel Oschin Comprehensive Cancer Institute, Cedars-Sinai, CA
- James J. Hsieh, MD, PhD, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, NY
- Robert J. Motzer, MD, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, NY Brian Rini, MD, Case Western Reserve University,OH
- Bernard Escudier, MD Institut Gustave Roussy, France Emilio Esteban Hospital Universitario Central de Asturias, Oviedo, Spain
- Camillo Porta, MD, University of Pavia, Italy Prof
- Thomas Powles, MBBS, MRCP, MD Barts Cancer Institute, UK
- Cora Sternberg, MD Institut Gustave Roussy, France
- 2 anonymous German KOLs
- Insightful drug and development analysis with "real world" opinions of leading US and European KOLs not available elsewhere
- Detailed and candid views on the future positioning and competitiveness of current and late-stage targeted and immune therapies
- Essential insights which answer critical business questions in the RCC market for industry marketers, drug discovery/developer companies, clinical researchers and business planners
- A comprehensive horizon scan for both branded and drug development companies
Update Bulletins Offer Ongoing Benefitss
The world of pharma is ever changing and executives must always be up-to-date with new developments that could affect their own products, position and research. That is why FirstWords guarantee to keep Therapy Trends clients up to date with Update Bulletins offers a real commercial advantage.
Update Bulletins include expert insight and analysis based on FirstWord analyst re-engagement with the KOLs after major events such as product approvals, key data releases and major conferences to deliver the most valuable insights with each update.
- Your Therapy Trends Report purchase entitles you to receive three Update Bulletins, which are published approximately every three months for 12 months following the reports publication date, February 2015.
- You will receive a copy of each Update Bulletin once available, which are issued each quarter after the publication date
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.