Your Cart Is Empty!
The long-standing, universal model of the pharma sales force has been declared dead. Selling products today is much more complicated than simply putting an army of sales reps on the street and directing them to pursue prescribing physicians. But what is the new model?
Reshaping the Pharma Sales Force: A blueprint for contemporary sales and service models explains why there is no new model - and shouldnt be - and how to succeed in this brave new world where customer centricity and customisation are critical. Contributors include executives from Bayer, Genentech, GrUnenthal, Lundbeck U.K., Pediapharm, Pfizer, and more.
- How to optimise sales reps performance through custom sales force design.
- Insights from your competitors experiments with sales force size and structure.
- How to ensure sales force effectiveness in an environment in which reps must endure and surmount the challenges of constant change.
- Meeting stakeholders needs and requirements through exacting alignment of sales resources.
- Using CSOs strategically to help fill gaps in the multichannel environment and afford sales teams a critical measure of flexibility
Key Issues Explored
- Why you should abandon your search for the right sales force model right now.
- Where and how to begin devising the best possible blend of sales teams for your unique company and its unique markets.
- Smart approaches for building essential flexibility into your sales organisation.
- How and why to employ the art of continuous change.
- The arguments for, and against, KAM.
- Why its wrong to think the old sales model must be abandoned.
- The new importance of training and transparency.
- - The all-important relationship between external alignment and internal alignment.
- Your company is a unique organisation with unique products and stakeholders. Your sales force must be unique, too.
- Forget what you used to know. Customer centricity/alignment with key stakeholders is the new organising principle for pharma sales forces.
Who needs this report
- Sales leaders who are ready to think differently about structuring their sales forces - and ready to reap the rewards for it.
- Executives who know theres room for improvement in their companys alignment with, and responsiveness to, key stakeholders.
- Managers eager for new insights on the future of the modern pharma sales force.
Benefit from the experience of these companies and organisations:
- Lundbeck U.K.
- UDG Healthcare
Who Needs This Report
This report will benefit anyone with responsibilities in the following areas:
- Sales/Sales Force Effectiveness
- Product/Brand Management
- Key Account Management
- Digital/Multichannel Marketing
- Commercial Innovation/Excellence
- Human Resources and Training
About FirstWord Reports
FirstWord is an innovative industry intelligence leader serving over 240,000 Pharma and MedTech professionals worldwide. FirstWord offers a range of products and services designed to help your company gain a competitive edge by making key business decisions with speed and confidence
- FirstWord Pharma PLUS is a personalised and comprehensive intelligence service delivering up-to-the-minute pharma news, insight, analysis and expert views of importance to your companys success.
- FirstWord Reports deliver timely, need-to-know intelligence about your products, your competitors and your markets. Covering biosimilars, market access, medical affairs, sales & marketing, technology and therapy areas, FirstWord Reports provide expert views and intelligence on the challenges facing pharma today.
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.