Your Cart Is Empty!
- The residential construction market is defined as the value of work put in place annually for residential buildings. This includes apartments, houses, and similar buildings, but not hotels etc. Market value includes new build and also renovations and repair; it includes construction of buildings and also preparatory work and completion (demolition, site preparation, electrical and plumbing installation, etc). All currency conversions were carried out at constant average annual 2014 exchange rates.
- The Canadian reside
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the residential construction market in Canada
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the residential construction market in Canada
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key residential construction market players global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Canada residential construction market with five year forecasts
- Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the Canada economy
Reasons To Buy
What was the size of the Canada residential construction market by value in 2015?
What will be the size of the Canada residential construction market in 2020?
What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Canada residential construction market?
How has the market performed over the last five years?
How large is Canadas residential construction market in relation to its regional counterparts?
Table of Contents
Market value forecast
Market value forecast
Five Forces Analysis
Threat of substitutes
Degree of rivalry
The Minto Group Inc.
Related MarketLine research
List of Tables
Table 1: Canada residential construction sector value: $ million, 2011-15
Table 2: Canada residential construction sector geography segmentation: $ million, 2015
Table 3: Canada residential construction sector value forecast: $ million, 2015-20
Table 4: Greenpark Homes: key facts
Table 5: Mattamy Homes: key facts
Table 6: The Minto Group Inc. : key facts
Table 7: Canada size of population (million), 2011-15
Table 8: Canada gdp (constant 2005 prices, $ billion), 2011-15
Table 9: Canada gdp (current prices, $ billion), 2011-15
Table 10: Canada inflation, 2011-15
Table 11: Canada consumer price index (absolute), 2011-15
Table 12: Canada exchange rate, 2011-15
List of Figures
Figure 1: Canada residential construction sector value: $ million, 2011-15
Figure 2: Canada residential construction sector geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2015
Figure 3: Canada residential construction sector value forecast: $ million, 2015-20
Figure 4: Forces driving competition in the residential construction sector in Canada, 2015
Figure 5: Drivers of buyer power in the residential construction sector in Canada, 2015
Figure 6: Drivers of supplier power in the residential construction sector in Canada, 2015
Figure 7: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the residential construction sector in Canada, 2015
Figure 8: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the residential construction sector in Canada, 2015
Figure 9: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the residential construction sector in Canada, 2015
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.