Your Cart Is Empty!
- Consumers in Singapore place a high value on trust in relationships with financial services providers, which also heavily influences their choice of provider. Advocacy among consumers is low and Singaporeans are not likely to pay much attention to recommendations when deciding on a provider or product.
- Singaporeans have a high propensity to save, but unlike consumers in other markets are not inclined to choose their existing current account provider for their savings account. Mortgage product features commonly included payment holidays and the ability to offset against savings, reflecting socio-cultural attitudes of self-reliance and individual responsibility and the high level of saving among consumers.
- In general Singaporeans often prefer to use local financial services providers, which is an impediment for foreign banks. However, loans are the only product where Singaporeans are not concerned about the origin of the provider. This is evident from the fact that Citibank holds 11% of loans that are issued by traditional banks with a branch presence.
Verdict Financials Retail Banking Market Insights: Country Snapshot Singapore is a review of the retail banking sector in Singapore, with a particular focus on the current account, savings, mortgage, and personal loan markets. It includes both market-level data and insight from our global consumer survey.
- Overview of Singapores banking sector
- Insight into consumer preferences in Singapore and the reasons for taking out financial products and how this has evolved in recent years.
- Understanding around the main providers dominating the current account, savings, mortgage, and loan markets and the different factors persuading customers to choose them
- Examination of the extent to which consumers are using online and mobile channels to research, take out, and use their financial products.
Reasons To Buy
- Futureproof your strategy with market sizing, forecasts, and analysis of key developments currently affecting Singapores retail banking sector.
- Target consumers with inside knowledge of their true behaviors and attitudes, with detailed analysis from our proprietary insight.
- Learn about the impact new entrants and distribution channels will have on the market.
Table of Contents
BANK INFRASTRUCTURE and REGULATION
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.