Your Cart Is Empty!
- The UAE banking sector is less concentrated compared to other developed countries, with the top three providers claiming slightly over two-fifths of current accounts.
- In the UAE, 30% of account holders have switched banks in the last 12 months. The UAE has the highest switching rate in the region, and is well above the global average.
- Emirati savers are cautious, with two thirds saving to protect themselves against unforeseen events and more than half saving for retirement. Growth in Islamic banks is playing a major role, resulting in higher deposits with Islamic banks.
- The UAE mortgage market is relatively small but is growing. UAE mortgage balances outstanding totaled AED0.29tn in 2014, up from AED0.20tn in 2009.
- More than a third of UAE consumers have a personal loan, and the current growth in consumer lending is being fueled by an increase in bank competition and changing demographics as a result of a growing expatriate population.
Verdict Financials "Retail Banking Country Snapshot: UAE" is a review of the retail banking sector in the UAE, with a particular focus on the current account, savings, mortgage, and personal loan markets. It includes both market-level data and insight from our global consumer survey.
The report also provides:
- An overview of the UAEs banking sector.
- Insight into consumer preferences in the UAE, the reasons they take out their financial products, and how this has evolved in recent years.
- Understanding around the main providers dominating the current account, savings, mortgage, and loan markets and the different factors persuading customers to choose them.
- An examination of to what extent consumers are using online and mobile channels to research, take out, and use their financial products.
Reasons To Buy
- Future proof your strategy with market sizing, forecasts, and analysis of key developments currently affecting the UAEs retail banking sector.
- Target consumers with inside knowledge of their true behaviors and attitudes, with detailed analysis from our proprietary insight.
- Learn about the impact new entrants and distribution channels will have on the market.
Table of Contents
Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank (ADCB)
Dubai Islamic Bank
National Bank of Abu Dhabi
Emirates Islamic Bank
First Gulf Bank
Al Ahli Bank of Kuwait
Central Bank of the UAE
Sharjah Islamic Bank
Union National Bank
Bank of Sharjah
Bank of Baroda
Bank Saderat Iran
Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank
Mashreq Bank and First Gulf Bank (FGB)
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.