Your Cart Is Empty!
- The banking sector in Norway is concentrated, with the top three providers accounting for 59% of main current accounts.
- Norwegian consumers tend to choose providers on the basis of reputational factors and an existing relationship.
- 11% consumers in Norway have switched their accounts in the last 12 months, which is the highest in the region. However, it is still below the global average.
- Norwegian savers are cautious, with around two-thirds saving to protect themselves against unforeseen events and over a third saving for financial investment. A desire for value for money is among the top three consumer characteristics.
- The mortgage market in Norway will grow rapidly over the next five years (2015-19). The high rate of mortgage ownership (57%) suggests that Norwegian households have relatively broad access to mortgage credit.
- Norways mortgage balances outstanding totaled NOK 1.74tn in 2014, up from NOK1.21tn in 2009.
- Around a third of consumers in Norway have a personal loan and consumer lending is dependent on overall economic development. The personal loans market is dominated by DNB, Sparebank 1 Gruppen, and Santander, with almost 42% of loans held with these two providers.
- More than two thirds of the population use smartphones in Norway, implying a large potential market for mobile-delivered financial services. Continued investment in Norways banking infrastructure is the key to progress.
- Verdict Financials Retail Banking Country Snapshot: Norway is a review of the retail banking sector in Norway, with a particular focus on the current account, savings, mortgage, and personal loan markets. It includes both market-level data and insight from our global consumer survey.
- Overview of Norways banking sector.
- Insight into consumer preferences in Norway and the reasons for taking out and using their financial products and how this has evolved in recent years.
- Discover which providers dominate the current account, savings, mortgage, and loan markets and the different factors persuading customers to choose them.
- Examination of the extent to which consumers are using online and mobile channels to research, take out, and use their financial products.
Reasons To Buy
- Futureproof your strategy with market sizing, forecasts, and analysis of key developments currently affecting Norways retail banking sector.
- Target consumers with inside knowledge of their true behaviors and attitudes, with detailed analysis from our proprietary insight.
- Learn about the impact new entrants and distribution channels will have on the market.
Table of Contents
BANK INFRASTRUCTURE and REGULATION
Sparebank 1 Gruppen
SEB and Norges Bank
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.