Your Cart Is Empty!
The RA landscape will experience significant change over the next five years as biosimilar versions of the blockbuster anti-TNFs and new products all vie for market share with current treatment options. Biomarkers are also likely to emerge as a critical influence in treatment decision making, allowing physicians to stratify patients and optimise treatment outcomes.
What this means is that patients, prescribers and manufacturers will all face new challenges - and perhaps see new opportunities. What will it take to compete? What are the odds of success? Gain the advantage of early insight through this timely report.
KOL Insight: Rheumatoid Arthritis provides expert views on how the RA treatment landscape is likely to change, and provides a robust analysis of key marketed and pipeline products. It also takes stock of the key players in the RA market, and the dynamics of their interaction. Extensive interviews with 12 leading KOLs from the US and Europe form the foundation of this smart, thorough look at a category in flux.
- Understand the impact that biosimilar anti-TNFs will have on prescribers
- Anticipate the role that biomarkers might play in the category
- Prepare for the possibility of additional products offering unique mechanisms of action (MOA) and new benefits
- Better understand the evolving mindset of prescribers laboring under pressure from patients and the requirements of rigid guidelines
Answers to Critical Questions
- Which drugs are the treatment of choice, and for which patient segments?
- Who has the power to make treatment decisions and what are they looking for?
- What clinical trials have the greatest potential to impact treatment trends?
- What will a product need to show in order to become a treatment of choice?
- How does the medical community view existing treatments - and those to come?
- What will pipeline products need to demonstrate to compete with existing therapies?
- How will the treatment landscape evolve for each line of therapy?
- Detailed examination of each product currently in market and in the pipeline
- Thorough explanations of the potential impact that new therapies, including biosimilars, will have and how stakeholders are likely to react
- Insight into the evolving role and mindset of rheumatologists
- From the KOLs perspective, learn the influence payers have on treatment choices in their quest to cut costs and manage access
- Forward-looking analysis of opportunities and challenges for all stakeholders
Key Opinion Leaders
- Prof Beatrix Bartok, MD University of California at San Diego
- Prof Stanley B Cohen, MD University of Texas Southwestern Medical School; Rheumatology Associates
- Presbyterian Hospital, Dallas; Metroplex Clinical Research Center, Texas
- Prof Jeffrey R Curtis, MD University of Alabama at Birmingham (UAB), Alabama
- Prof Fleischmann, MD, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center; Metroplex Clinical Research Center, Texas
- Prof Philip J Mease, MD University of Washington School of Medicine; Swedish Medical Center; Seattle Rheumatology Associates; Washington
- Prof Michael E Weinblatt, MD Brigham and Womens Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Massachusetts
- Prof Patrick Durez, UCL Cliniques Universitaires Saint-Luc, Belgium
- Prof Paul Emery Leeds Institute of Rheumatic and Musculoskeletal Medicine; Leeds Musculoskeletal Biomedical Research Unit at Leeds Teaching Hospitals Trust, UK
- Prof Tore K Kvien University of Oslo; Diakonhjemmet Hospital, Norway
- Prof Peter C Taylor Trained in the UK at Cambridge and Oxford Universities; PhD from University of London
- Prof Ronald F van Vollenhoven Karolinska Institute, Sweden
- Anonymous KOL, Germany
Update Bulletins Offer Ongoing Benefits
The world of pharma is ever changing and executives must always be up-to-date with new developments that could affect their own products, position and research. That is why FirstWords guarantee to keep Therapy Trends clients up to date with Update Bulletins offers a real commercial advantage.
Update Bulletins include expert insight and analysis based on FirstWord analyst re-engagement with the KOLs after major events such as product approvals, key data releases and major conferences to deliver the most valuable insights with each update.
- Your Therapy Trends Report purchase entitles you to receive three Update Bulletins, which are published approximately every three months for 12 months following the reports publication date, April 2015.
- You will receive a copy of each Update Bulletin once available, which are issued each quarter after the publication date.
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.