Your Cart Is Empty!
- The pharmaceutical market is changing. Since 2007, sales of OTC drugs have outstripped those for their prescription counterparts. Whereas once consumer health products were seen as a lucrative sideline, they are becoming a major focus for pharmaceutical companies. Between 2008 and 2013, worldwide OTC growth averaged 6.5% compared to 4.5% for Rx.
- Creating new categories can be fraught with risk. This was shown by the attempts of GSK to introduce the weight-loss therapy area with its Alli (orlistat 60mg capsules). After a promising start, sales collapsed due to concerns over both efficacy and safety.
- With a large and rapidly expanding population, Indonesia is catching the eye of Western multinationals in a number of industries. Within the pharma industry, self-medication is well established and these drugs account for 40% of drug spending.
This report takes an in-depth look at the market for Rx-OTC switches. It considers which categories have the most potential for switching, analyzing both past performance and expected future outcomes, and then examines specific candidates.
Reasons To Buy
- Identify products that have the most Rx-OTC switching potential.
- Analyze the product categories that are changing the Rx-OTC environment.
- Understand why some key Rx-OTC switches have failed.
- Use case studies to assess the revenues generated by successful switches.
Table of Contents
Merck and Co
McNeil Consumer Healthcare
Johnson and Johnson
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.