Your Cart Is Empty!
- Detailed information on Seven and i Holdings Co., Ltd. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Seven and i Holdings Co., Ltd. in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Seven and i Holdings Co., Ltd. including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Seven and i Holdings Co., Ltd.s mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Seven and i Holdings Co., Ltd., such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Reasons To Buy
- Gain understanding of Seven and i Holdings Co., Ltd. and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Seven and i Holdings Co., Ltd. as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers businesses better
- Stay up to date on Seven and i Holdings Co., Ltd.s business structure, strategy and prospects
Seven and i Holdings Co., Ltd. (Seven and i or the company) is a holding company with subsidiaries operating in various businesses, including convenience stores, superstores, department stores, food supermarkets as well as food services and financial services. The company primarily operates in Japan and North America. It is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan and employed 54,665 people as of February 28, 2015. The company recorded revenues of JPY6,038,948 million ($56,162.2 million) in the financial year ended February 2015 (FY2015), an increase of 7.2% over FY2014. The operating profit of the company was JPY343,331 million ($3,193 million) in FY2015, an increase of 1.1% over FY2014. The net profit was JPY172,979 million ($1,608.7 million) in FY2015, a decrease of 1.5% compared to FY2014.
Table of Contents
Key Employees and Biographies
Locations and Subsidiaries
Major Products and Services
Following are different modes of Licenses.
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.