Your Cart Is Empty!
- Craft beers have started to grow as consumer sophistication increases, with choices mainly being quality driven
- Young female drinkers have pushed up the growth of wheat beer
- Stout has declined due to it being seen as an older mans drink
Canadeans Singapore Beer Market Insights 2015 Report provides a complete overview of the Singapore beer industry structure offering a comprehensive insight into historical background trends, 2014 performance and 2015 outlook. Covering total market (on and off-premise) the report details:
- 2010-2014 actual detailed beer consumption volume data by segment, brand, brewer, packaging and distribution (on-/off-premise), with 2015 forecasts
- Top line production, import, export and consumption volume from 2004-2014 with forecasts for 2015
- Value by distribution channel 2010-2014, with 2015 forecasts
- 2013-2015 selected on- / off-premise retail prices
- Details of key beer new product launches in 2014 by company
- Overview of the competitive landscape in the beer market, with analysis of key company performance
- Insightful and valuable analysis of the drivers behind both current and emerging trends in the beer market
- Data is also available in excel format
Reasons To Buy
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the dynamics and structure of the Singapore beer industry, from the latest competitive intelligence of both historical and forecast trends to enhance your corporate strategic planning
- Evaluate the current emerging trends and future growth opportunities in the Singapore beer market to support your brand development and marketing initiatives
- Understand volume vs value trends and identify the key growth opportunities across the super-premium, premium, mainstream and discount segments to best target profitability
- Analyse domestic and imported beer brand performance and determine the key trends driving consumption preference to develop a competitive advantage
- Interrogate the unique granularity of our data to analyse the market on a variety of levels to make well-informed decisions on future threats and growth prospects in the marketplace for your company
- Use our new powerpoint add-on to quickly absorb a succinct summary of the key trends in the Singapore beer market
- View a selection of the key 2014 product launches and identify competitor activity and product innovation and differentiation prospects
Table of Contents
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Context
3.1 Market Context
3.2 Market Parameters Tables
3.3 Legislation and Taxation Tables
4 Market Background Briefing
5 Market Update
5.1 Market Commentary
5.2 Packaging Trends
5.3 Beer Pricing Tables
5.4 Beer Data Tables
6 Brewer Profiles
7.2 Methodology and Product Definitions
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.