Your Cart Is Empty!
- The convergence of the movement towards herbal infusions and the wider savory cocktail trend is pushing savory flavor varietals onto the market.
- With an overarching negative view on the soft drinks industry, players are working to integrate more healthful and natural solutions into their portfolios.
- The dangers of micronutrient deficiencies (e.g. low iron, iodine, zinc, vitamin A, etc.) are heightened before, during, and after pregnancy. This combined with the convenience and inherent hydrating benefits of the beverage format creates a compelling point of investment.
- With a convergence of market interests driving several nuanced trends, there is room for significant investment to push these six trends into the mainstream soft drinks market.
Six Innovation Opportunities in Soft Drinks outlines six opportunities for soft drinks manufacturers to invest in, exploring innovation in flavor, functionality, and consumption occasion.
Your key questions answered:
- How do I play my part in revitalizing the global soft drinks market?
- What are the opportunities for a beverage producer, and which consumer segments can I target?
Reasons To Buy
- Use Canadeans insightful analysis to translate organic, consumer-driven trends into successful soft drinks launches.
- Compare the different drivers of individual and converging soft drinks trends to better understand the consumer mindset.
- See first-movers in each of these nascent opportunities, and learn from key innovations.
Table of Contents
La Croix Curante
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.