Your Cart Is Empty!
- In 2014, the Slovakian telecommunication service market generated revenue of $2.0bn, down 0.9% from 2013. Over the forecast period, we expect revenue to growth at a moderate pace, driven by data services, as operators continue to expand their 4G coverage and fiber footprints in order to meet demand for higher bandwidth.
- Slovakias telecom services market is dominated by three integrated players. The top two operators, Slovak Telekom and Orange Slovakia, which offer fixed voice, broadband, pay-TV and mobile services, accounted for 73.4% of the service revenue total in 2014. We expect the telecom market to become more competitive over the forecast period, with O2 Slovakia, a mobile pure play that is third-largest in the market, gaining market share at the expense of the two others.
- Demand for fixed broadband will drive growth in the fixed telecom market in Slovakia through 2019. Uptake will be driven by service bundling and the deployment of next-generation networks, stimulated by the Slovakian regulator, which will use public funds to encourage broadband deployments where it is commercially unattractive for operators to deploy NGN on their own initiative.
- Major opportunities for investors in 2015 will come from Slovak Telekom which public shares are up to sell by the Slovakian Government. Also, the fragmentation of alternative players in the fixed market indicates the potential for consolidation
This report provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Slovakia today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2019. It delivers deep quantitative and qualitative insight into Slovakias telecom market, analyzing key trends, evaluating near-term opportunities and assessing risk factors, based on proprietary data from Pyramid Researchs databases.
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following:
- Regional context: telecom market size and trends in Slovakia compared with other countries in the region.
- Economic, demographic and political context in Slovakia.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, number portability and more.
- A demand profile: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony (including VoIP), broadband, mobile voice, mobile data and pay-TV markets.
- Service evolution: a look at changes in the breakdown of overall revenue between the fixed/pay-TV and mobile sectors and between voice, data and video from 2014 to 2019.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of key trends in competition and in the performance, revenue market shares and expected moves of service providers over the next 18-24 months.
- In-depth sector analysis of fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, mobile data and pay-TV services: a quantitative analysis of service adoption trends by network technology and by operator, as well as of average revenue per line/subscription and service revenue through the end of the forecast period.
- Main opportunities: this section details the near-term opportunities for operators, vendors and investors in Slovakias telecommunications and pay-TV markets.
Reasons To Buy
- This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of Slovakias telecommunications and IPTV markets, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying Pyramid Researchs Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in Slovakias mobile communications, fixed telephony/VoIP, broadband and pay-TV markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in Slovakias telecommunications and pay-TV markets.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in Slovakia.
Table of Contents
Market and competitor overview
Economic, demographic and political context
Major market players
Overall market opportunities
List of Figures
Slovakia telecom market size and growth prospects in a regional context, 2014
Regulatory structure and policy
Major telecommunications policy issues
Slovakia communications market revenue by segment, 2012-2019
Segment revenue CAGRs, 2014-2019
Market segment revenues 2012-2019
Service revenue mix: voice, data and video, 2014, 2019
Service revenue mix: fixed and mobile, 2014, 2019
Service revenue by operator, 2014
Key telecom market players
Major telecommunications market players
Mobile subscriptions and penetration, 2012-2019
Key mobile market indicators, 2014
Mobile data revenue mix, 2014, 2019
Total ARPS; data percentage of total ARPS, 2012-2019
Market shares of mobile operators by subscriptions, 2012-2019
Mobile subscriptions by technology family, 2013-2019
Fixed-line penetration of population, 2012-2019
Key fixed market indicators, 2014 Fixed voice revenue, 2012-2019
Internet revenue, 2012-2019
Fixed market shares by subscriptions, 2014
Fixed access lines by technology, 2014, 2019
Opportunities in the Slovakian telecommunications market
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.