Your Cart Is Empty!
- In 2016, growth in SDA will decline by 1%, as economic uncertainty from Brexit impacts consumer spending, particularly as consumers opt not to upgrade SDA items such as vacuum cleaners.
- Argos is the market leader in the Small Domestic Appliances category. The new combined force of Argos and Sainsburys will make it a formidable strength within SDA through its online and store outreach potential.
- Replacement (61%) is the primary purchase driver for SDA. This is despite rapid technological advancement, particularly in the vacuum cleaner subcategory, making upgrading more appealing.
- Price and convenience are the most important store drivers, with Argos and Tesco coming out on top respectively.
The Verdict Small Domestic Appliances report forms part of the Home Retail Series, and offers a comprehensive insight into small domestic appliance retailing in the UK, analysing the market, the major players, the main trends, and consumer attitudes.
It provides in-depth analysis of the following:
- Issues and strategies for success
- The market
Reasons To Buy
- Utilise the detailed data and insight on the market to help form an effective growth strategy across small domestic appliances.
- Covers four product categories within small domestic appliances:
- Vacuum cleaners
- Floor cleaners
- Heating and cooling appliances
- Detailed market sizes and forecast growth for each product category and channel
- Identify the opportunities to grow business in this sector by comparing strategies of the key players in the market, their performance metrics and market share
- Understand the opportunities in the market by learning who shops for small domestic appliances, how frequently they shop, and what drives their store selection.
Table of Contents
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.