Your Cart Is Empty!
- In 2015, Smokeless tobacco products are believed to have increased to 1% of the total market in comparison with the previous year
- Per capita sales were more than 11g per person in 2014, down from almost 19g per person in 1990. A rise was forecasted for 2015
- The latest data for 2014 puts volumes at almost 45 tons, valued at more than Euro2 million. Unit imports are currently the highest ever recorded
- Smokeless Tobacco consumption is forecast to fall in 2016 due to a ban on Looses snus sales
"Smokeless Tobacco in Denmark", is an analytical report by Canadean that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the Danish market.
What else does this report offer?
- Market size and structure of the overall and per capita consumption based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing analysis, and our in-house expertise
- Detailed information such as market shares and recent developments of the manufacturers and leading brands, along with company profiles
- Regulations, taxation, retail pricing, smoking habits, and the growing health concerns affecting overall production
- Prospects and forecasts of overall sales and consumption for 2014 to 2024
Reasons To Buy
- Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market
- Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning
- As consumers product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change - favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the specific market dynamics of the Danish market is key to ensuring maximum future sales
- The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes - prime intelligence for marketers
- Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future
Table of Contents
- Executive summary
- Tobacco products market, tons, %, 2004 and 2014
- Tobacco products market, tons, 2004-2015
Market size and structure
- Smoking Tobacco consumption, tons, 2004-2015
- Per capita consumption grams per year, 2004-2015
- Smokeless Tobacco: Market segmentation, 2004-2015
- Sales of Snuff/Loose Snus, 2004-2015
- Sales of Chewing Tobacco, 2004-2015
- Sales of Kardus, 1990-2001
Production and trade
- Production of Smokeless Tobacco, 2000-2010
- Production of Smokeless Tobacco Products by Type, Tons, 1990-2002
- Imports, tons, 2004-2014
- Imports by country of origin, top countries, volume%, 2014
- Imports by Country of Origin, top countries, Value %, 2014
- Exports, Tons, 2004-2014
- Exports by Country of Destination, top countries, Volume %, 2014
- Exports by Country of Destination, top countries, Value %, 2014
Taxation and retail price
- Smokeless Tobacco: Retail Prices, 2015
- Chewing Tobacco: Retail Prices, 2015
Manufacturers and brands
- Swedish Match as the leading manufacturer
- Tobacco Usership by Gender, Incidence, %, 2011
- Operating constraints
- Advertising restrictions
- Heath warnings and labelling requirements
- Other restrictions
- Retail Distribution by Outlet Type, 2007
Prospects and Forecast
- Smokeless Tobacco consumption, 2014-2024
- Additional data tables
- Summary methodology
- About Canadean
Scandinavian Tobacco Group (STG)
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.