Your Cart Is Empty!
- Smokeless tobacco is currently the least represented of the tobacco products in Germany, accounting for less than 0.1% of consumption, compared with 0.2% in 1991 when Germany was first reunified. Consumption of smokeless tobacco fell by 96.3% between 1991 and 2015, to 13 tons
- The largest sector of the German smokeless tobacco market is snuff (nasal snuff), which accounts for more than 98% of overall market volume. Snuff consumption was estimated at 135 tons in 2014
- Exports of smokeless tobacco products amounted to approximately 130 tons in 2014, up 26% on 2013, while export value was almost Euro7,000 million in 2014, 18% ahead of that in 2013
- On current trends, consumption of smokeless tobacco is forecast to continue its gradual long-term decline with a market volume of almost 122 tons projected for 2024, which is 11% below 2014 levels
"Smokeless Tobacco in Germany", is an analytical report by Canadean which provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the German market.
What else does this report offer?
- Market size and structure of the overall and per capita consumption based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing analysis, and our in-house expertise
- Detailed information such as market shares and recent developments of the manufacturers and leading brands, along with company profiles
- Regulations, taxation, retail pricing, smoking habits, and the growing health concerns affecting overall production
- Prospects and forecasts of overall sales and consumption for 2014 to 2024
Reasons To Buy
- Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market
- Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning
- As consumers product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change - favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the specific market dynamics of the German market is key to ensuring maximum future sales
- The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes - prime intelligence for marketers
- Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future
Table of Contents
- Executive summary
- Smokeless Tobacco products market, tons, %, 2005 and 2015
- Smokeless Tobacco products market, tons, 2004-2015
Market size and structure
- Consumption of Smokeless Tobacco, 2004-2015
- Per Capita Consumption, Pieces Per Year, 2004-2015
- Smokeless Tobacco: Market Segmentation ,Tons , 2010-2015
- Consumption of Snuff, 1990,2004-2015
- Snuff: Market Segmentation by Type, 2008-2014
Production and trade
- Production of Other Manufactured Tobacco Products, 2004-2008 and 2013
- Smokeless Tobacco Production, 2004-2014
- Smokeless Tobacco: Imports, Tons, 2004-2014
- Imports by Country of Origin, Top Countries, Volume, %, 2014
- Imports of Smokeless Tobacco, Volume, 2008-2014
- Imports of Smokeless Tobacco, Value, Euro 000, 2008-2014
- Exports, Tons, 2004-2014
- Exports by Country of Destination, Top Countries, Volume %, 2014
- Exports of Smokeless Tobacco, Volume, Tons, 2008-2014
- Exports of Smokeless Tobacco, Value, Euro 000, 2008-2014
Taxation and retail price
- Snuff: Retail Prices, September 2014
- Chewing Tobacco: Retail Prices, September 2014
Manufacturers and brands
- Snuff: Manufacturer Shares, 2010-2014
- Operating constraints
- Heath warnings and labeling requirements
- Other restrictions
Prospects and Forecast
- Smokeless tobacco consumption, Tons, 2014-2024
- Per capita consumption, grams per person, 2014-2024
- Additional data tables
- Summary methodology
- About Canadean
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.