Your Cart Is Empty!
- Smokeless tobacco lags behind all other sectors of the market both in terms of size and recent development. Sales stubbornly remain less than one ton per annum
- The leading player in the snuff market, as in many other parts of Eastern Europe, is POschl, which is represented locally by TTI
- Germany is the main source of imports, which is likely to relate wholly to snuff products from POschl. Germany accounted for almost 80% of value imports in 2013, followed by the UK with 21%
- The Hungarian market for Smokeless Tobacco is marginal and is expected to remain this way, with per capita consumption forecast to remain at 0.03g per person by 2024
"Smokeless Tobacco in Hungary", is an analytical report by Canadean that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the Hungarian market.
What else does this report offer?
- Market size and structure of the overall and per capita consumption based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing analysis, and our in-house expertise
- Detailed information such as market shares and recent developments of the manufacturers and leading brands, along with company profiles
- Regulations, taxation, retail pricing, smoking habits, and the growing health concerns affecting overall production
- Prospects and forecasts of overall sales and consumption for 2014 to 2024
Reasons To Buy
- Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market
- Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning
- As consumers product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change - favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the specific market dynamics of the Hungarian market is key to ensuring maximum future sales
- The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes - prime intelligence for marketers
- Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future
Table of Contents
- Executive summary
- Smokeless Tobacco market
Market size and structure
- Smokeless Tobacco Consumption, Kgs, 2005-2015
- Per Capita Consumption, Grams Per Year, 2005-2015
Production and trade
- Imports of Smokeless Tobacco, Volume and Value, 2004 and 2010-2013
Taxation and retail price
- New system to apply specific excise and VAT to other tobacco products
Manufacturers and brands
- Market leader manufacturer of smokeless Tobacco in Hungary: POschl
- The smoking population is not inclined to use Smokeless Tobacco products
- Operating constraints
Prospects and Forecast
- Smokeless Tobacco Consumption, 2014-2024
- Additional data tables
- Summary methodology
- About Canadean
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.