Your Cart Is Empty!
- Taking into consideration the whole Tobacco market, smokeless dominates, accounting for more than 40% of total tobacco consumption, followed by bidis (40%), and cigarettes (less than 20%).
- Total sales of smokeless tobacco are believed to have fluctuated in recent years, reflecting changes in tobacco output. Figures dropped to 220,000 tons in 2012, less than 200,000 tons in 2013, and 160,000 tons in 2014.
- Analysis of chewing tobacco exports by country of destination, released by the Indian Tobacco Board, highlights the importance of the UAE, with almost 38% of volumes in 2013
- Volumes in 2024 are forecast at higher than 86,00 tonnes, almost 48% down on 2014 levels. Per capita consumption in 2024 is expected to be 62g per person, 53% down on 2014
"Smokeless Tobacco in India", is an analytical report by Canadean that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the Indian market.
What else does this report offer?
- Market size and structure of the overall and per capita consumption based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing analysis, and our in-house expertise
- Detailed information such as market shares and recent developments of the manufacturers and leading brands, along with company profiles
- Regulations, taxation, retail pricing, smoking habits, and the growing health concerns affecting overall production
- Prospects and forecasts of overall sales and consumption for 2014 to 2024
Reasons To Buy
- Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market
- Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning
- As consumers product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change - favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the specific market dynamics of the Indian market is key to ensuring maximum future sales
- The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes - prime intelligence for marketers
- Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future
Table of Contents
- Executive summary
- Tobacco Market Breakdown, 2014
Market size and structure
- Consumption of Smokeless Tobacco, tons, 2004-2015
- Per Capita Consumption, Grams/Year, 2004-2015
- Average Tobacco Expenditure on Last Purchase, RS per Purchase 2009/10
Production and trade
- Tobacco Production in India, 2008/2009
- Non-Cigarette Tobacco Production, 2008/09
- Imports of Chewing Tobacco, 2004-2008
- Exports/Re-Exports of Chewing Tobacco and Snuff, 2001-2013
- Exports/Re-Exports of Chewing Tobacco, 2003-2013
- Exports of Chewing Tobacco by Country of Destination, Volume, 2013
- Exports of Chewing Tobacco by Country of Destination, Volume, 2004-2013
- Exports of Chewing Tobacco by Country of Destination, Value, 2004-2013
- Exports of Snuff by Country of Destination, Top Countries, Volume, 2013
- Exports of Snuff by Country of Destination, 2004-2013
Taxation and retail price
- Taxation might differs between states
- Retail Prices
Manufacturers and brands
- Main manufacturers
- Tobacco Use by Gender, 2010
- Use of Snuff by Age Group, 2011-2012
- Use of Chewing Tobacco by Age Group, 2011-2012
- Use of Chewing Tobacco and Snuff in Selected Indian states, 2011-2012
- Operating constraints
- Advertising restrictions
- Heath warnings and labelling requirements
- Other restrictions
Prospects and Forecast
- Smokeless tobacco consumption, tons, 2014-2024
- Per capita consumption, grams per year, 2014-2024
- Additional data tables
- Summary methodology
- About Canadean
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.