Your Cart Is Empty!
- Smokeless tobacco is not popular in the Netherlands: its use is very marginal and it is estimated that it is used by less than 0.5% of the adult population
- Major changes were made to the system of taxation applicable to snuff and chewing tobacco at the beginning of 2013 with the abolition of excise duty
- The Dutch smokeless tobacco market is not expected to see growth over the coming decade despite the decision to remove excise tax from these products at the beginning of 2013
"Smokeless Tobacco in the Netherlands" is an analytical report by Canadean that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the Dutch market.
What else does this report offer?
- Market size and structure and per capita consumption based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing analysis, and our in-house expertise
- Detailed information such as market shares and recent developments of the manufacturers and leading brands, along with company profiles
- Regulations, taxation, retail pricing, smoking habits, and the growing health concerns affecting overall production
- Prospects and forecasts of overall sales and consumption for 2014 to 2024
Reasons To Buy
- Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market
- Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning
- As consumers product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change - favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the specific market dynamics of the Dutch market is key to ensuring maximum future sales
- Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future
Table of Contents
- Executive summary
- Tobacco Products Market, Tonnes, %, 2005 and 2015
- Tobacco Products Market, Tonnes, 2005-2015
Market size and structure
- Smokeless Tobacco Consumption, Tonnes, 2004-2015
- Per Capita Consumption, Grams Per Year, 2004-2015
- Smokeless Tobacco: Market Segmentation ,Tonnes, 2010-2015
- Sales of Chewing Tobacco, 2004-2015
- Retail Sales of Smokeless Tobacco, 2003-2014
Production and trade
- Imports of Smokeless Tobacco, Tonnes, 2004-2014
- Imports by Country of Origin, Top Countries, %, 2014
- Imports by Country of Origin, Top Countries, Value %, 2014
- Exports/ Re-exports of Smokeless Tobacco, Tonnes, 2004-2014
Taxation and retail price
- Smokeless Tobacco: Retail Prices, 2015
Manufacturers and brands
- Manufacturers shares
- Operating constraints
- Other restrictions
Prospects and forecasts
- Smokeless tobacco and per capita consumption, 2014-2024
- Additional data tables
- Summary methodology
- About Canadean
POschl Tobacco/Landewyck Tabak
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.