Your Cart Is Empty!
- Usership of smokeless tobacco is most prevalent among young adults and males in particular. Research in 2011 found that snus use was greatest in the 16-24 age band
- Prospects for the market remain good although growth is set to slow in the future Snus will continue to dominate sales with no evidence of any other smokeless product emerging as a challenger
- The rise in demand for smokeless tobacco, and snus in particular, is believed to have arisen following the introduction of smoking restrictions in public areas as well as growing health awareness about the use of tobacco
"Smokeless Tobacco in Norway" is an analytical report by Canadean that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the Norwegian market.
What else does this report offer?
- Market size and structure and per capita consumption based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing analysis, and our in-house expertise
- Detailed information such as market shares and recent developments of the manufacturers and leading brands, along with company profiles
- Regulations, taxation, retail pricing, smoking habits, and the growing health concerns affecting overall production
- Prospects and forecasts of overall sales and consumption for 2014 to 2024
Reasons To Buy
- Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market
- Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning
- As consumers product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change - favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the specific market dynamics of the Norwegian market is key to ensuring maximum future sales
- Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future
Table of Contents
- Executive summary
- Tobacco Products Market, Tons, %, 2004 and 2014
- Tobacco Products Market, Tons, 2004-2015
Market size and structure
- Consumption of Smokeless Tobacco, Volume , 2004-2015
- Per Capita Consumption, Grams/Year, 2004-2015
- Smokeless Tobacco: Market Segmentation, 2004-2015
- Consumption of Snus, 2004-2015
- Snus Sales by Type: Strong v Other, 2009-2012
- Snus Sales by Pack Type, 2013 and 2014
- Consumption of Chewing Tobacco, 2004-2015
Production and trade
- Smokeless Tobacco: Imports, Volume and Value, 2004-2014
- Imports by country of Origin, Volume and Value, 2004-2014
- Smokeless Tobacco : Imports by country of Origin, Volume , 2001-2014
- Smokeless Tobacco : Imports by country of Origin, Value , 2001-2014
- Exports of Smokeless Tobacco from Sweden to Norway, 2004-2014
- Smokeless Tobacco: Exports/Re-Exports,1990-1992 and 2004-2014
Taxation and retail price
- Snus: Retail Prices, December 2014
- Chewing Tobacco: Retail Prices (October 2015) and Nasal Snuff: Retail Prices (October 2015)
Manufacturers and brands
- Smokeless Tobacco: Manufacturer Shares Tonnes and %, 2004-2014
- Snus: Manufacturer Shares, 2009-2014
- Strong Snus: Manufacturer Shares, 2009-2012
- Chewing Tobacco: Manufacturer Shares, 2009-2014
- Snus: Brand Shares, 2009-2014
- Chewing Tobacco: Brand Shares, 2009 - 2012
- Snus Use in Norway, %, 2008-2013
- Snus Use by Age, 2012
- Snus: Usage Patterns, 2011
- Comparative Usage of Smoking and Smokeless Tobacco by Gender, 2010
- Operating constraints
- Advertising restrictions
- Labelling requirements
- Other restrictions
Prospects and forecasts
- Tobacco Consumption, Tonnes, 2014-2024
- Per Capita Consumption, Grams Per Year, 2014-2024
- Additional data tables
- Summary methodology
- About Canadean
Scandinavian Tobacco Group
Following are different modes of Licenses.
a. Single User License:
This license allows only one person to use the report. This person can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people. Unless you purchase a Site License or a Global Site License, a Single User License must be purchased for every single person that wishes to use the report within the same enterprise.
b. Single Site License:
This license allows unlimited users to use the report within one company location, e.g. a regional office. These users can use the report on any computer and may take print outs of the report but must take care of not sharing the report (or any information contained therein) with any other individual or people.
c. Global Site License:
A Global Site License (or Enterprise wide Site License or Global License) is a license granted to original purchaser, who can share a report with other employees and authorized Users of the same organization.
1. How do you deliver the reports?
The delivery of reports is depends on format & mode of license of report(s). Following are different kinds of formats of report(s) and their delivery options :
a. Electronic Format – Through email from Publisher
Report will be sent to your username email address in PDF, Excel, PowerPoint or any other electronic / softcopy format by publisher.
Delivery Time: 12 to 48 hours [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
b. Hard Copy or Printed Format or CD-Rom – Through Mail or Courier from Publisher
Report will be sent through mail / courier delivery to your shipping address by publisher.
Delivery Time: Less than, few weeks [depending on time difference or occurrences of national holidays]
2. How can I make payment for publications I purchase?
You could be able to make the payment, in following ways:
a. Online Secure Payment through Credit Card Payment : We accept Visa, Master, AMEX Cards & CCAvenue
b. Transfer of fund to our bank account via Bank transfer or Wire transfer
c. Payment via DD or Cheque
3. Is it safe to use my credit card on MarketinfoResearch?
Your personal information and online tranaction on Marketinfo Research is secure, private, and tamper-proof. All credit card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways.